BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany B.
I love this brand of nail polish. It's always my first choice. They have a great selection and it lasts forever. It goes on smoothly and dries in no time at all. I found it at walmart but the also have in in many other stores. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
cassey c.
This nail polishes alright I thought it had nice color to it very shiny sparkly color but I went all I'm not a real big fan on their nail polishes but one day I could be.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Not a favorite of mine. Although it is a quick dry polish, I found that while it dried quickly it although chipped quickly. This polish also has a short shelf life, I found that it become thick and gooey after about 9 months of owning it. I would not buy it again.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this color so much! I was hoping it wouldn't be transparen't because I usually only like to put 1 coat on and it was pretty thick and dried so fast I was happy! I have almost finished my bottle already so I'm excited to go pick another one up soon!
Katherine B.
Kennesaw, GA
This product dried so quickly and was so easy to used and wouldn't crack or chip after a day! and you only had to use one coat, which was great because then you don't have to sit there doing the awkward wet nails hand position for long. Would buy again!
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Love the fast dry nail polish for a quick fix or an entire paint. I have used this many times with great expectations. The value is great it's easy on the budget. The brush is good and wide which helps a lot. Highly recommend to,others. Super great buy.
Brenda M.
Glen Carbon, IL
i already wrote a review on this awesome product that i will buy again. It is a good value. i love that it dries fast! Compared to others it is worth the price. Walmart is where to buy it. I would recommend it and buy it again. When your on the go Fast Dry helps keep your nails looking beautiful.
Maryory M.
This glaze loved it. Its soft pastel color makes nails look very delicate and elegant . The best option for those girls who like to look natural and fashionable. I love that color option for the day. You should definitely have it in your collection.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these express finish nail polishes. I'm terrible at waiting when it comes to letting my nails dry, and these formulas really do dry at least twice as fast on your nails and in my book that's a great thing. Time is money! Plus that's less time you'll have to mess them up while they're wet. ;)
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
I have a love-hate relationship with nail polish him I don't like to paint my nails because I type a lot at work and chips I will pay my nails with this nail polish because it's fast drying and I noticed it stays even better than some of the hiring now polishes I would use this again
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily