BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
#Maybelline makes great colors that do well on their own, meaning that you don't need to add a top coat for like two days of wear. The express finish nail polishes dry very quickly and allows for a great long-lasting look in a minimal amount of time. I always use a base and top coat though, just to make sure I get a big bang for my buck.
Michelle K.
This product dries so fast! I got it as an Xmas gift and i love it so much! If I'm in a rush then i can quickly apply it and be out the door without a worry. I never had nail polish dry so fast, it really is cool. I wish the color was a little darker but i still like it!
Savannah H.
Absolutely love this color! It looks matte too which I'm a big fan of! I got a lot of compliments when I wore this shade, even the hubby thought it was nice, & you know how hard it is to squeeze a compliment from a hubby of 10 years! lol I will deff. buy again. Highly recommend to give you that pop of color.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color but the consistency of this nail polish is super watery. I prefer wet n wild nail polish than this one. I bought this item at target at a super cheap price. I would not buy this item again because Maybelline is a big brand and it disappointed me with this nail polish.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
When you have kids you need nail polish that dries quickly. Typically these are what I buy, any brand to see what works best. This nailpolish is great for dark colors if you don't want to recoat, which doubles the dry time. Lighter colors usually are pretty see through nd require more.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
me gustan los esmaltes de uñas de la marca maybelline ,el color dura bastante y el esmalte no le salen grumos de esos que arrinan al pintada ,tienen buen acabado las uñas lucen increibles, todos los tonos estan hermosos.
Ellen C.
New York , NY
I love the line of color. The brush that comes with the nail polish is pretty good and the best part is that my nails dries pretty quickly. I do not have time to sit around and wait an hour for my nails to dry. When I need my nails to look fresh and I'm going out, this is my go to. I would definitely buy this product again.
cassey c.
This nail polishes alright I thought it had nice color to it very shiny sparkly color but I went all I'm not a real big fan on their nail polishes but one day I could be.
Tiffany B.
I love this brand of nail polish. It's always my first choice. They have a great selection and it lasts forever. It goes on smoothly and dries in no time at all. I found it at walmart but the also have in in many other stores. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Not a favorite of mine. Although it is a quick dry polish, I found that while it dried quickly it although chipped quickly. This polish also has a short shelf life, I found that it become thick and gooey after about 9 months of owning it. I would not buy it again.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily