BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy this, I ha...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that why it s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love this fast drying nail polish, especially for my five year old! One quick coat usually does the trick and if I use a decent base and top coat I can get a few days wear out of it. I have a few different colors including a glossy bright pink which I absolutely love. Sometimes I can find discounted shades at my local grocery store and that’s a great bonus. I love the quick dry feature and the colors offered.
Jessica C.
My mom used to work for Maybelline when it was in Memphis, TN. As far back as i can remember I’ve been using maybelline nail polish and makeup. Always has been and always will be the best. This polish looks great applied and dries super quick! Definitely recommend.
Thuy D.
I had to use multiple coats in order for me to achieve the look that I wanted. Though it was drying fast, it was also clumpy and I had a hard time with getting an even application I would not buy this product again. For the same price point I can go with another product that does the same thing
Angie R.
I've had this polish for a long time. It's one of my favorites. The color is deep and rich. It goes on smooth and dries super fast. Wish they hadn't discontinued it. #maybeline #nails #workingmomsviews #influenster
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Nice colors, very easy to apply, I love all the colors, I buy it usually from Walmart for daily uses because it's a very fast drying polish, and it's in a great price for such a quality.
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
Love to use Maybelline everything I am a big fan of Maybelline makeup and no polish or use it a lot it has good pigment in the polish and I use it a lot and I don't have to reply cause it stays on my nails is long-lasting and I would definitely buy again and recommend it to others
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
I have a few of these but not really into this formula. I usually apply two coats of nail polish and for some reason this nail polish gets ruin way faster than other brand that I use. It'll get scratches on it within the same day so I feel like it doesn't last as long.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This was not great, it did the job but I felt like o had to put on 10 layers to get a good black color. It went on very lightly. It would be good for decorating/dotting maybe
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
Great pigmentation and fast drying-- perfect for on the go or if you are in a rush. The color stays on your nails for the average amount of time which is about a week or so. It is at an affordable price point so would definitely purchase again!
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
Love this nail polish. I am the queen of being impatient with wet nails and messing them up but this seriously dries so fast and the price is so cheap! I also love the huge range of colors. I use on my natural nails and on glue ons.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily