Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color

maybelline

Did anyone else have trouble with this chipping ?[product:maybelline-express-finish-nail-polish]
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily
Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy this, I haven't seen it in the stores I shop in.
Start your review of Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color!
How would you rate this product?
This is a really nice cheap affordable nail polish that dries down really quickly. I can find it at any cvs or target which is great. It doesn’t chip easily so I really would recommend this to anyone looking for nailpolish
fort collins
Love love love how quickly this polish dries. This polish makes it so much easier to give your nails a beautiful color and get on the go quickly. This is always my go to polish when i need a quick color for my nails.
Not a bad product even though it is priced nice. Goes on smooth, delivers a decent coverage. Many Color choices are available in this brand. Definitely a winner if you don’t care to spend lots on polish.
Oxford, OH
This nail polish is amazing because it tells the truth. I use this nail polish a lot when I’m in a hurry because it dries so quickly. And it gives a clean finish as if I went to a salon.
This nail polish is a really good nail polish, because it’s so shiny and pretty I would improve this product by making it more lighter. I have only used this item one time. I would not buy it again because it is not a color that fits my likening.
Terre Haute
There’s a decent selection of colors, this polish does dry super fast, which is very convenient for me. I find that it doesn’t stay as long as some other brands, and starts to chip within a couple of days for me.
nyc
Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color uploaded by qabursa 2.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've used this brow pencil before and loved it. However, this time the pencil was dry and brittle and pieces of the material cracked and broke off. Also, it didn't seem like the pencil was full. I
Cape Coral
This product is my favorite nail polish to use. It applies so nicely without any streaks or air pockets. It also dries super fast. The color always pops and stayed on for many days. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to paint their nails at home. It’s also affordable.
I used it and it and it was really good but it said 50 seconds dry I mean it did fry but when ever I would touch it it would make prints of my finger so It dryed but it didn’t dry fully so that’s kinda what I didn’t like.
Tempe, AZ
even color of nail polish, brush is amazing and glides directly onto nails. this color is shiny and dries in no time! i like to apply 2 coats to make sure i get an even tone across my entire nail. i’d definitely buy again !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...