BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I didn't pull out a stop watch to see if it really dried in 50 seconds, but it dried fast enough to suit me. By the time I finished painting my last fingernail, the first one I'd painted was dry.

I do not apply nail polish to my nails without first applying a clear base coat. When I tried this Maybelline Express Finish polish, I prepped my nails with Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat.

I don't know about the other colors, but it definitely took two coats to obtain solid, rich coverage with 640-Classic Black. I like a really glossy nail finish, and I didn't get one with this polish. Since I was doing some nail art and planned to use a glossy top coat anyway (Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat), the dullness of this nail polish was not a problem for me. It is not a "matte" finish, by any means. It's just not as glossy as I prefer. If you enjoy a high gloss shine like I do, be prepared to add a shiny top coat. Otherwise, two coats of this fast-dry polish did the job well.

I will definitely buy more Maybelline Express Finish nail polish when I need a quick-dry formula.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love this fast drying nail polish, especially for my five year old! One quick coat usually does the trick and if I use a decent base and top coat I can get a few days wear out of it. I have a few different colors including a glossy bright pink which I absolutely love. Sometimes I can find discounted shades at my local grocery store and that’s a great bonus. I love the quick dry feature and the colors offered.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I grew up using this formula and gravitated toward it because of the fast drying formula. No one wants wait long for polish to dry, and this formula satisfies that. I find it wears pretty well with a good base and top coat. One of my go to top coats is the Deborah Lippman addicted to speed top coat.
Tara D.
Westminster
This nail polish is okay.... it does dry pretty fast and will last a while for someone who works in an office but they don’t offer enough variety of colors and it chips too easy for people who are constantly working with their hands
Lauren N.
United States
In love with Express finish! I am someone who hates to just sit and wait for my nails to dry and this is perfect for me. My left hand is done drying by the time I finish painting my right hand. It helps me avoid smudging the paint.
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
I had to use multiple coats in order for me to achieve the look that I wanted. Though it was drying fast, it was also clumpy and I had a hard time with getting an even application I would not buy this product again. For the same price point I can go with another product that does the same thing
Jenny W.
Princeton, WV
In a hurry? This is the perfect polish for you then. Dries really quick. I purchased mine at Walmart. It is by far my favorite quick dry polish. Very easy to use and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Angie R.
I've had this polish for a long time. It's one of my favorites. The color is deep and rich. It goes on smooth and dries super fast. Wish they hadn't discontinued it. #maybeline #nails #workingmomsviews #influenster
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
Good strong colors and there is a lot in the bottle. Easy to apply like other nail polish. I wouldn’t say that it dries any faster than regular nail polish though. But it’s a good price and a lot of polish.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Nice colors, very easy to apply, I love all the colors, I buy it usually from Walmart for daily uses because it's a very fast drying polish, and it's in a great price for such a quality.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily