Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow 110 Champagne Fizz uploaded by Estrella M.Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow 110 Champagne Fizz uploaded by Estrella M.Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow 110 Champagne Fizz uploaded by Arielle S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this product as a dupe for a high end highlighter and let me tell you it works great! I don't like splurging on items I don't use everyday and this it perfect for the inner corner or cheekbone highlight! I use it sparingly so it will be a while before I need more but I would repurchase!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeshadow that can also multitask and work as a highlighter too! It stays on all day and gives just the right amount of shimmer to the cheekbones and high points of your face, while still giving you a glow if you're pale like I am. It's worth a shot.
landry m.
landry m.
Gastonia, NC
i use this eyeshadow as a face high light and it looks so beautiful. One of the best shimmery champagne colors. i have re-bought this product since i started out with makeup. These are so long lasting on face and on eyes. I used it on my mom once and she loved it
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality and the color is amazing for a fair skin woman to create a natural nude look, as a transition color or base color . Pretty generous packaging in comparison with price and quality will last very long
Emily H.
Emily H.
Got this to use as a hilight but didn't exactly have the pigment that I was looking for. Even for eyeshadow it didn't build or show up, it just looked like a fairy had diarrhea all over everything. It was a mess.
cindy l.
cindy l.
Love this color !! Bought it because i hate when eye shadow settles in the crease of eyelid . So far its done well . Stays on ALL my eyelid and not just in the middle crease !!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
When is says crease proof, it really is crease proof! I put it on without any primer and it stays in tact! There isn't many colors to choose from, but it's great eyeshadow!
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Hillside, NJ
I really like this shadow. I use this on a daily basis to brighten up my eyes. It comes on very smooth. I will continue to purchase.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Perfect color for all over eye! As well just a day look. Cleans and opens up eyes. Works best with a primer before application.
Elisea N.
Elisea N.
Canton
Good base color, high light the brow bone. A total must have for everyday and travel bag.