Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow uploaded by Estrella M.Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow uploaded by Estrella M.Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow uploaded by Arielle S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you use it all over the lid?2 Answers
  • I like to use it just on the top and blend but is this right1 Answers
Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow
  • "Used this as a highlighter and it did a great job!! no creasong, long lasting, great product!!!!" in 4 reviews
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
As I’ve said in reviews before Maybelline cosmetics are all great!! Probably one of the best drugstore brands there is. From the packaging to the way it applies and doesn’t crease to the amazing pigments in the colors!! I am a repeat user & will always be... Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow
Estrella M.
Von ormy , TX
I love it and use it everyday on my inner corners of my eyelid to make my eyes look more awake. Sometimes I even use it as highlight on my check bones. It's easy to apply and very versatile. What I like the best about it is that it comes with ALOT of product and the compact is well built so it lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it especially since it actually doesnt crease.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I absolutely love the maybelline eyeshadow singles, they have beautiful colors, they're very smooth and blend well, and the price is extremely affordable. This specific color on this product is one of my favs, it's an every day kinda color and stays on for a long time.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I have a star off because I don't really think it's crease proof like the packaging claims but it is a nice light shimmery color that lightens up dark colors and is good as a highlighter
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
I love this eyeshadow. It's is very pigmented and I love to use as an all over lid color. It can be compared to some eyeshadows in the naked pallet tea and is a perfect alternative! Maybelline is my go to brand at the drugstore
Jen H.
Glenns Ferry
I love this shadow! Goes on smooth and is great for highlighting underneath my brows. It is also very reasonable costwise since I am a college student on a limited budget
Chaitra S.
i have used the shape taupe and i have this for the last 5 years. I love the color so much that I am not ready to part with it. Its unique shade and i have tried many times to find a dupe but have had no success.
Sara H.
Beautiful color and a great price. You get a lot of product. Easy to find at drug stores or larger box stores. Pigmentation is ok. I have better. But great for an everyday easy shadow. I'd rather have a duo.
cindy l.
Love this color !! Bought it because i hate when eye shadow settles in the crease of eyelid . So far its done well . Stays on ALL my eyelid and not just in the middle crease !!
Maddie D.
These are quite chalky but they are very pretty. I find I go for pallets more than singles so I rarely use these. I have used it many times. There is some drugstore alternatives that are better than this.
Sherry H.
Lexington , Ky
Do you use it all over the lid?
Sherry H.
Lexington , Ky
I like to use it just on the top and blend but is this right