Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow uploaded by Arielle S.Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow uploaded by Estrella M.Maybelline ExpertWear All Day Crease-Proof Shadow uploaded by Estrella M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you use it all over the lid?2 Answers
  • I like to use it just on the top and blend but is this right1 Answers
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Washington, DC
I pretty much exclusively stick to gold and coppery shades of shadows, and Maybelline usually has a good variety of colors. The sparkle tends to last longer than the pigment, but I actually prefer a less saturated look. Will continue to buy this product for consistency in their product and the price point.
Paola N.
Paola N.
Although I am not very fan of buying individual shadows but I like to buy pallets, I love the color because it is a very brown with my skin tone is usable and last all day. Not very dusty and diffuses very well. I use it as a ringtone transition and I love using it on day
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeshadow that can also multitask and work as a highlighter too! It stays on all day and gives just the right amount of shimmer to the cheekbones and high points of your face, while still giving you a glow if you're pale like I am. It's worth a shot.
landry m.
landry m.
Gastonia, NC
i use this eyeshadow as a face high light and it looks so beautiful. One of the best shimmery champagne colors. i have re-bought this product since i started out with makeup. These are so long lasting on face and on eyes. I used it on my mom once and she loved it
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on clearance at the grocery store. I remember starting out with these when I first started doing makeup. They aren't bad for starters and beginners. There are alot of products on the market much better but if budget is an issue this is a good brand.
Jena A.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I love this product but you do need to use an eyeshadow product with this. If I were to buy this again I would definitely want it to last longer. It is east to apply and my eye color is blue/grey sorta making my eye color pop with this type of eyeshadow color.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
I tried using this as an inner corner highlight or as a brow bone highlight but it's failed me. It's not as pigmented as I would like it to be so it's too subtle for me. Would not work well for those with darker skin tones either
Jaddey C.
Jaddey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Maybelline all day crease proof shadow is a great nude shadow for an every day where. It doesn't look to dark or to light for me it's just right. Maybelline is a great inexpensive brand and you can find them at target.
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality and the color is amazing for a fair skin woman to create a natural nude look, as a transition color or base color . Pretty generous packaging in comparison with price and quality will last very long
Emily H.
Emily H.
Got this to use as a hilight but didn't exactly have the pigment that I was looking for. Even for eyeshadow it didn't build or show up, it just looked like a fairy had diarrhea all over everything. It was a mess.
Lexington , Ky
Do you use it all over the lid?
Lexington , Ky
I like to use it just on the top and blend but is this right