BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
It's sad that this product is discontinued. When I'm going for a natural look, this is the palette that I use. I believe I bought this from Sally's.
Mary M.
A melhor paleta da vidaaaaaa , para as meninas que assim como eu ama uma maquiagem que pigmenta bem e que demore sair sem craquelar na hora de fazer a maquiagem, apostem muito nesse !!! Simplesmente ameei já esperando o meu acabar pra comprar mais !
Jade E.
Millersville
This product is amazing. I love the color and I love how it's last. I would buy this product again. It's easily to apply and it tells you what color goes where which is nice.
Gilmar M.
Este ser de colores es una belleza, perfecto para looks básicos, es muy buena para tenerla a la mano y crear maquillajes rápidos, ya que los colores son neutros
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I love how pigmented these shadows are. They are long lasting and do not crease, and with the color variety, there are so many possibilities of different looks.
Lydia F.
LOVE EYESHADOW! I actually used this years ago! Loved it then. Would use it again! Great colors! Long-lasting!
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I always reach for grays, blues and browns for eye shadow. I love maybelline for these palettes. They are cheap and come with their own eye shadow brushes. The colors are intense and last a long time on your eyes.
Tessy M.
Eufaula
This product does go great with myself and my daughter Ivory skin and clothes too !!!!!! We love to get samples all the time to try out for free !!!!!!!
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Maybelline eyeshadows have such a good pigment and last all day, love the trios for traveling
Rebekah H.
Foley, AL
I love the ease of applying this product. My eyes always look amazing when I use it. The smoky eye is my favorite look
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?

Amazon