BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jade E.
Millersville
This product is amazing. I love the color and I love how it's last. I would buy this product again. It's easily to apply and it tells you what color goes where which is nice.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
I wanted to live this hut I did end up liking it. I use the top color in my crease as a transition color and the bottom color as a brow highlight. However when I use this product on its own with no other eyeshadow the colors are not pigmented enough even when used with a primer.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a pretty ok eyeshadow. It takes a lot for the applicator to put on a nice layer of shadow. I have to apply a couple of layers before anything really shows up. I used it once and that's it. I don't really recommend this product if you're serious about your makeup routine
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I have the sandstone shimmer. Works really well with blue eyes. I wear eyeshadow about 50% of the time and my shadow has lasted. Both on my eyes and in my case. I would definitely recommend this so someone!
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
This is what I wear basically every day. I have the brown palette and it makes my blue eyes pop! Adding a little eyeliner and mascara creates the perfect "not trying" look. When I want to have more dramatic eyes, I just add a little more of the gray at the crease and done. It's versatile and looks good with every look. When I want a darker look, I use the applicators that come with it. When I want a softer look, I use my own brushes.
Julia M.
Okay so this shadow is extremely inexpensive, which is awesome. Who doesn't love dupes in makeup. It's rich in color and pigmentation and blends beautifully. I'm not a fan of the applicator but hey use a different applicator and you have an excellent shadow palette.
Sierra L.
The eyeshadow is easy to use and i like how it gives you directions on where to put it at. However, i was hoping for a brush that would provide an easier application.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
I like this product. I usually get it from Walmart. The packaging is a good size and shape to fit in my makeup case. I don't always go for this product because of the location in the store. I use covergirl cover up and their eye shadow is in the same section, so it is easier to get that at the same time. The only other influence I would have to buy maybelline would be the cost. If it is on sale/cheaper than other brands.
Monica A.
Andersonville, TN
I love brown eyeshadows and Maybelline has always been a go-to for me. I love the pigmentation and the array of colors they offer. With these three colors, I am able to contour my look as much or as little as I like. Definitely recommend and will buy again!
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
Absolutely love this trio! & Maybelline period! Such an amazing and affordable brand! This is the perfect nude trio! This is definitely a go to trio palette for an everyday look, for all skin tones! I highly recommend! The pigmentation is also amazing! I love Maybelline.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.