BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Paige J.
Casper, WY
This is the basics of basics. For almost every woman this was her first eye pallet! And when you have a trip it's a perfect companion and not too expensive or cheep. It's classy not matter what
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
I enjoy experimenting with eye color so this combination of color works well for me. I can do my eyes light green or a darker shade. It depends on what mood I am in. It is fun playing with eye color just to see what I can come up with.
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Love the browns in this! I have brown eyes, so I like the dark eye look it gives me! I tend to navigate towards darker colors. As for the application.. it's ok. Doesn't have a whole lot of pigment
Chelsea S.
Dayton, OH
For an affordable eye shadow if you are on a makeup budget I would recommend this. It's a good price and a very good product. It's simple and easy to use and I would continue using.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these eyeshadows on the go. When I'm in a hurry,the combinations are great I use more nudes or brown with red and it's affordable. And I love how the demo of application is on the back. I always buy these.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I bought this in the color vanilla and it's the only light colored eyeshadow I use. It stays on all day with no primer or need to reapply it sblends well and really makes my eyes pop.
Jenna J.
Peoria, AZ
I love this eyeshadow . The colors look great together and I would for sure use it again when I run out . My eye color is a gray ish color . The product is pretty easy to use and apply . I would recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Another great value! The color pallets offered are always fabulous, and look great anyway applied! For the price I can afford tons of colors! It always lasts all day (or night)!
Addie D.
Eudora, KS
Maybelline's Metal Eyes eyeshadow is a great product for its price. If you have a primer, it stays on longer and is way more pigmented. I use this product when I go to formal events for a nice sultry look.
courtney g.
i use this combo for upper lid, and use the black/ grey "smokey" one for the smokey eye effect.
i buy these tow everytime i need more. it's long lasting with primer. i recommend to anyone
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?

Amazon