BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these eyeshadows on the go. When I'm in a hurry,the combinations are great I use more nudes or brown with red and it's affordable. And I love how the demo of application is on the back. I always buy these.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I bought this in the color vanilla and it's the only light colored eyeshadow I use. It stays on all day with no primer or need to reapply it sblends well and really makes my eyes pop.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Another great value! The color pallets offered are always fabulous, and look great anyway applied! For the price I can afford tons of colors! It always lasts all day (or night)!
Addie D.
Eudora, KS
Maybelline's Metal Eyes eyeshadow is a great product for its price. If you have a primer, it stays on longer and is way more pigmented. I use this product when I go to formal events for a nice sultry look.
courtney g.
i use this combo for upper lid, and use the black/ grey "smokey" one for the smokey eye effect.
i buy these tow everytime i need more. it's long lasting with primer. i recommend to anyone
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
This is my first "palette" . I used this to make an eye look almost every single day when I bought it. Colors are smooth and rich, and it lasted almost all day long. I would definitely recommend !
Alaina G.
Merrill
If you are in love with the shimmer go for this product it's guaranteed the sparkle and the pigment it also be used in any ways other than eyeshadow including highlighter❤❤
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Makenzie L.
Marston
Maybe it's just because I love browns but I love this little pallet! Perfect colors to blend right together! Pigment is on point... works great with my blue eyes! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
McKenzie K.
I love maybelline's eye shadows! They are very easy to put on, you can see them, they're not very and expensive, and they're all super pretty! I also love the instructions on the back so you can easily achieve the look you want.
Ashley A.
It's a nice product. Love the colors, and the pigmentation. Maybelline has some good eye products
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Do these colors come in singles
Michela C.
Do these colors really match?

back