BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
These trips are a hit and miss you could get one that is very pigmented and blendable and you could get one that wasn't pigmented and blendable. This one was a hit for me
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
I enjoy experimenting with eye color so this combination of color works well for me. I can do my eyes light green or a darker shade. It depends on what mood I am in. It is fun playing with eye color just to see what I can come up with.
Julia L.
laurel
These quads are great cause u can do an entire eyeshadow look with one inexpensive quad! They have good pigment and blend well and compared to other eyeshadow they are amazingly inexpensive
Chelsea S.
Dayton, OH
For an affordable eye shadow if you are on a makeup budget I would recommend this. It's a good price and a very good product. It's simple and easy to use and I would continue using.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these eyeshadows on the go. When I'm in a hurry,the combinations are great I use more nudes or brown with red and it's affordable. And I love how the demo of application is on the back. I always buy these.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I bought this in the color vanilla and it's the only light colored eyeshadow I use. It stays on all day with no primer or need to reapply it sblends well and really makes my eyes pop.
Brittney G.
Panama City, FL
This was one of my favorite eye shadow kits in high school. It was affordable and went on very well. It was great for standout makeup during dance recitals too. My eyes are blue and it really made them pop.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Another great value! The color pallets offered are always fabulous, and look great anyway applied! For the price I can afford tons of colors! It always lasts all day (or night)!
Addie D.
Eudora, KS
Maybelline's Metal Eyes eyeshadow is a great product for its price. If you have a primer, it stays on longer and is way more pigmented. I use this product when I go to formal events for a nice sultry look.
courtney g.
i use this combo for upper lid, and use the black/ grey "smokey" one for the smokey eye effect.
i buy these tow everytime i need more. it's long lasting with primer. i recommend to anyone
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.