BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
Love this stuff! The gold on the left is my ultimate go to when it comes to my eyeshadow! I'm not one to wear make up all the time but it's easy to put on and makes my eyes pop when I do wear make up for special occasions.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta la tengo en mi colección tengo dos de estas y las amo ese glitter omg me fascina no puedo describir lo enamorada que estoy de estas paletitas de #meybelline
Hadley C.
Not my favorite.... there rough and I do t like the colors at all ☹☹☹️️️ there not pricey I would by a lot of different products over these. They last kind but are hard to get off... I would not buy again
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Love love love their eyeshadow. It isn't expensive and works great and gets the job done. I will always buy a ton of their eyeshadow because I never feel guilty throwing it out if I don't like the color or it gets too old because it's cheap.
Susan B.
Russell
I love the small color pallets of eyeshadow from maybelline! I like the neutral tones and they have a slight shimmer which makes my eye pop just a bit more! I can't wait to try some other tones of colors!
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
My favorite eyeshadow that I own! I actually own two quads and one trio in this brand and I'm never let down! The pigmentation is amazing and glistens beautifully. These shades last so long and I recommend these to anyone looking for great eyeshadow at a great cost.
Beth Ann P.
Morgantown
They colors go great together, the only thing that didn't satisfy me 100% is that it didn't stay on very long. I bought it at Wal-Mart and it has pretty good packaging. I would recommend it for someone shopping for eyeshadow on a budget!
Breanna S.
This eye shadow is cheaper priced than most eye shadows yet it has a higher quality than most others that I've used. I have blue eyes and this is my favorite set of colors that really make my eyes pop!
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
These trips are a hit and miss you could get one that is very pigmented and blendable and you could get one that wasn't pigmented and blendable. This one was a hit for me
Paige J.
Casper, WY
This is the basics of basics. For almost every woman this was her first eye pallet! And when you have a trip it's a perfect companion and not too expensive or cheep. It's classy not matter what
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.