BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Mandi M.
De Pere
Brown is a great color for my skin (so I think). I love this product and continue to go back to this brand. The value that I get for the price of the makeup is stupendous and I enjoy the variety of colors.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
I feel like these Maybelline trios are good for those who are just learning the art of make up application but there are probably better options out there. Not terrible quality considering the price point.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
My go to eyeshadow and have used for years! I live that it’s easy: three coordinating colors, easy to blend, great pigment, and lasts a long time!! I live this brand and this product is no different.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wonderful variety of colors. Goes on beautifully and blends easily. Colors stay true all ft no never crease or fade. I have been using Maybelline for decades and cn always trust their products
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I didn’t just love this product and I can understand why it’s been discontinued. The colors matched my eyes well but they didn’t blend super nice and the applicator it came with was kind of useless. Have to appreciate that it was only $4 at Target though.
Stephanie J.
This was the first eyeshadow I ever purchased. It's such a great formula and Glides on very well, but the pigment isn't that great. The darker brown is really nice but then more cream colored shadow is lacking in staying power and substantial pigment. Perfect size for on-the-go and for people just testing out eyeshadow for the first time. I lived off this tiny pallete for quite some time.
marianela P.
hialeah
this is very self explanatory. Gives you details on how to apply it. I use it weekly because i cannot wear any eye color make up to work if not i would be using it everyday. it is long lasting and just soooo pretty. I love the glow it gives my whole face. eyes are everything and this is just the right color and brand to go for. i absolutely love it. stunning look is what you always want to strive for.
Erica F.
These trios are ok. I don't think they are anything super special. I actually like the ones where there are 4 shadows and it tells you brow bone, lid, crease, and outer v. Most of those colors are pretty and crazy pigmented!! These just don't work as well as those.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I absolutely love the trio's, they are so handy to have on hand, especially when you're in a rush to walk out the door, so easy to apply and it lasts all day. It is a must have in my cosmetic bag, and allows me to go about my daily routine without checking and rechecking.
Chelsea P.
Scottsdale
Depending on which color palette you get, it works nicely. The colors work nicely together, and it tells you where each one is supposed to go. The only issue is the words are etched into the makeup, so the more you use it, the less visible they are. If you put the palette away and come back to it later, you may not remember where the recommended colors go.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA
How expensive is this product generally?
Ashley A.
It's a nice product. Love the colors, and the pigmentation. Maybelline has some good eye products
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Do these colors come in singles
johanny c.
Dominican republic
What colors of shadow do you use most and why? I often use cream, brown and golden brown because I like it as it is in my skin color and I look cool, the cream because they favor my eyes making it look bigger and the.marron gives a touch of depth making show off my sexy eyes. Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow TriosMaybelline The City Mini Palette
Michela C.
Do these colors really match?

Amazon