BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Molly M.
Boaz, AL
I use to just stick to the basic neutral tones when it came to eyeshadow. I was too scared to branch out and try something different. I then discovered that greens made my brown eyes pop, but I was scared of trying that color. I decided to start with something simple, like this Maybelline eyeshadow trio. Not only did it compliment my eyes, but it also gave me a sense of confidence that I could rock colors, not just neutral tones. Starting out simple is the way to do it and I still use this product.
Karito G.
Miami

I love these shades, they are the colors that I like to use, I like the pigmentation they have, and the make-up that can be made I love natural

Maybelline has a great price and works great and is always available in almost every store which is a big plus
Emily K.
I love how easy to use this eyeshadow is. It has 3 different colors and tells you exactly where to apply each color. Great for everyday use and stays on without wearing off. I would purchase again and recommend.
Alexandra B.
Clemmons, NC
Maybelline eyeshadow is terrible. The pigment is not very strong and it doesn't last long at all. I used it a lot in high school because I didn't know much about makeup. It works better when you first buy it but stops working pretty quickly.
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
i love this because it has a variety of different shawdows to fit every occasion. the packing is very nice and compact.its got a great variety compared to others for better price. I bought this from walmart. i would highly recommend to everyone.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I thought this was gonna be pigmented like my other shadows from maybelline but it wasn't that great. The only shadow that was really pigmented was the outer crease shade but I still am able to use the other shadows as a base for glitter! :)
Ferra L.
philadelphia
Not the best eyeshadows from Maybelline and I don’t use these too much but I guess they’re good for lazy casual days, it was hard to apply in my opinion but it did blend perfect with other colors. I wouldn’t recommend this though.
Whitney W.
Sevierville, TN
I loved the colors of my Maybelline eyeshadow. I don't suggest any improvements and the packaging was nice. The colors went well with my eyes but I can say it doesn't stay on as long as my urban decay. I would possibly buy again.
Nicole F.
The product i has beautiful colors. Packaging is great and easy to get into. I have hazel eyes so the colors just kinda blended in. I have only used this once. I would recommend it to someone whose eyes would make the colors pop!
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I always go to Maybelline's eye shadows because they have the best. I love the pallets that show you where to apply the shadow, like the crease or lid, for example. It is long lasting and doesn't crease. I will buy it again!
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.