BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
boone g.
west monroe , LA
I like the packaging and the thing on the back that shows where to put the shadows. It is great for beginners (which i was at the time i bought this). it has the perfect colors for an everyday subtle natural look. The only issue is that the colors are not very pigmented
Shannon M.
Not super pigmented but shows up well enough. Seems to have a sparkle in just about every color palate option which is ok, but sometimes I prefer color without shimmer. The one I tried seemed to have colors too close to one another to really tell much difference when applied
Brandi S.
Somerset, KY
I am not one to spend a lot of time or money on my daily makeup regiment.  So when choosing eye shadows I tend to lean more towards palates so that it helps expedite the process.  Though the colors are in my comfort zone, I am disappointed that the colors tend to smear fairly quickly throughout the day.
sara j.
maybelline’s eyeshadows were just about right on pigmentation, it didn’t have have too much and it didn’t have too little, it was just about right. Their eyeshadow weren’t that powdery and were kinda smooth. I use it when i just wanted a regular eye look.
Amanda O.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go to eye shadow and looks great on hazel colored eyes. I got it at Walmart, skeptical that I would ever like purple, but now it's all I ever use. It's more neutral and not a super flashy color like other purples that I've bought. I've tried other purples, and this is by far my favorite.
Sadie E.
This is a neat eye shadow palette to try out. It's definitely appealing to different people, but I say it's great to experiment with. If you want to try out some new looks this palette is easy to work with and you can do some interesting looks with it!
Alita P.
Rocklin, CA
If I could give this less than a 1 star I would. The pigments in these eye shadows are crap. They do not last and they crease badly. I would not recommend this to a 13 year old just starting out on makeup. Save your money to buy something better quality.
Karito G.
Miami

I love these shades, they are the colors that I like to use, I like the pigmentation they have, and the make-up that can be made I love natural

Maybelline has a great price and works great and is always available in almost every store which is a big plus
Molly M.
Boaz, AL
I use to just stick to the basic neutral tones when it came to eyeshadow. I was too scared to branch out and try something different. I then discovered that greens made my brown eyes pop, but I was scared of trying that color. I decided to start with something simple, like this Maybelline eyeshadow trio. Not only did it compliment my eyes, but it also gave me a sense of confidence that I could rock colors, not just neutral tones. Starting out simple is the way to do it and I still use this product.
Felicia L.
Austin, TX
Soooooooooo easy to use! On the back it tells you where and how to apply each color! I mix and match, but I always stick to the basics for the base style and and on top. Great colors and soft to use. Not a whole lot of extra that gets everywhere.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.