BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jay 💖.
I don't know what it is about me and Maybelline eyeshadows,but I've tried over and over and we don't seem to work well together for most of them. This particular one was choppy and patchy,with light pigmentation at best. As per usual,I used these on top of concealer,on both drugstore and eyeshadow primers,with different brushes,and they all looked like trash. I'd give these 1/10 stars.
Christine R.
Chesterton
This is my go-to date night or out with the girls look. I use the crown jewels 20t and it's a nice purple that really makes my green eyes pop. I do put it on with a eyeshadow brush instead of the applicator that it comes with. I got it on clear set Jewel so it was a great deal for me
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
Really pigmented and lasts a long time! Would recommend the trio set because the colors go well on my skin tone and complement each other nicely. Applicator is helpful, but I tend to use my fingertips for a less dramatic look.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
I love these little trios because they’re easy to take with you when you go. They’re small and compact and the colors are great! It’s always a nice switch up from my usual brown eyeshadow. These don’t leave any powder on my face and they last all day. I love them!
Shelby L.
Maysville
I love these eyeshadow trios because they’re easy for anyone to use. The labels and diagram on the back help make it easy to use and apply for anyone. I have used these trios for a while, and they are one of my favorites.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I didn’t just love this product and I can understand why it’s been discontinued. The colors matched my eyes well but they didn’t blend super nice and the applicator it came with was kind of useless. Have to appreciate that it was only $4 at Target though.
marianela P.
hialeah
this is very self explanatory. Gives you details on how to apply it. I use it weekly because i cannot wear any eye color make up to work if not i would be using it everyday. it is long lasting and just soooo pretty. I love the glow it gives my whole face. eyes are everything and this is just the right color and brand to go for. i absolutely love it. stunning look is what you always want to strive for.
Erica F.
These trios are ok. I don't think they are anything super special. I actually like the ones where there are 4 shadows and it tells you brow bone, lid, crease, and outer v. Most of those colors are pretty and crazy pigmented!! These just don't work as well as those.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I absolutely love the trio's, they are so handy to have on hand, especially when you're in a rush to walk out the door, so easy to apply and it lasts all day. It is a must have in my cosmetic bag, and allows me to go about my daily routine without checking and rechecking.
Chelsea P.
Scottsdale
Depending on which color palette you get, it works nicely. The colors work nicely together, and it tells you where each one is supposed to go. The only issue is the words are etched into the makeup, so the more you use it, the less visible they are. If you put the palette away and come back to it later, you may not remember where the recommended colors go.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.