Laney B.
El Reno, Ok

It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?

Marianne (Maicurls) H.
Marianne (Maicurls) H.
2 years, 8 months ago
I like the Maybelline brand. the pigments are usually really good and blend well. it lasts for hours, for their price i can't complain 😊
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
2 years, 8 months ago
I recently tried a couple of shadow compacts from Maybelline, and to be honest I wasn't impressed. no fallout however we, not a lot of pigmentation. I had to reallllly build the color.