BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Jay 💖.
I don't know what it is about me and Maybelline eyeshadows,but I've tried over and over and we don't seem to work well together for most of them. This particular one was choppy and patchy,with light pigmentation at best. As per usual,I used these on top of concealer,on both drugstore and eyeshadow primers,with different brushes,and they all looked like trash. I'd give these 1/10 stars.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
These were easy to apply, especially considering the limited choices. The colors are pretty but your options are very limited with this. I have hazel eyes and loved the way this eyeshadow made my eyes look for a simple natural look, but overall it just wasn’t super impressive for me. The price is good for what you get, but there’s really no wow factor here.
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
I believe this is one of the first few products that my mom bought for me when I was trying out makeup. And I really enjoy the fact that gives you three different options of colors to wear and it's super easy to put in your makeup bag and not worry about big pellet that you would have to tote around.
Christine R.
Chesterton
This is my go-to date night or out with the girls look. I use the crown jewels 20t and it's a nice purple that really makes my green eyes pop. I do put it on with a eyeshadow brush instead of the applicator that it comes with. I got it on clear set Jewel so it was a great deal for me
The Spinster S.
Fort Lauderdale
As far as drug store eyeshadows go, Maybelline is probably the best choice. This isn’t going to last you all night but you will look good when you walk through the door. Honestly, it’s a good palette and choice for work makeup because who cares what your coworkers really think.
Cassie R.
Glencoe, AL
First of all, I've always been a HUGE fan of Maybelline. Their products are such great quality at a low price. This eyeshadow is no different!  The three shades go together perfectly. I use the lightest color as a base from eyelid to eyebrow. I, then, use the middle shade on the crease. Lastly, I use the darkest shade on the edges of my eyes. I LOVE this product and would certainly buy it again. These shades would go well with just about anything I decide to wear. I highly recommend this product! I am certainly satisfied with it!
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
The colors arent super pigmented but if you are looking for a super subtle look this is a decent shadow. I like a little more pop in my shadows so i am willing to throw down some extra money for more high end products. Overall i would give this a 3 star rating because its just okay...
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
Really pigmented and lasts a long time! Would recommend the trio set because the colors go well on my skin tone and complement each other nicely. Applicator is helpful, but I tend to use my fingertips for a less dramatic look.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?

Amazon