BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't sta...1 Answers
Jay 💖.
I don't know what it is about me and Maybelline eyeshadows,but I've tried over and over and we don't seem to work well together for most of them. This particular one was choppy and patchy,with light pigmentation at best. As per usual,I used these on top of concealer,on both drugstore and eyeshadow primers,with different brushes,and they all looked like trash. I'd give these 1/10 stars.
Christine R.
Chesterton
This is my go-to date night or out with the girls look. I use the crown jewels 20t and it's a nice purple that really makes my green eyes pop. I do put it on with a eyeshadow brush instead of the applicator that it comes with. I got it on clear set Jewel so it was a great deal for me
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
Really pigmented and lasts a long time! Would recommend the trio set because the colors go well on my skin tone and complement each other nicely. Applicator is helpful, but I tend to use my fingertips for a less dramatic look.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I didn’t just love this product and I can understand why it’s been discontinued. The colors matched my eyes well but they didn’t blend super nice and the applicator it came with was kind of useless. Have to appreciate that it was only $4 at Target though.
Anndria T.
Just like the Maybelline duos these trios are only so so at best. While they aren't very pricy, it would be best just to move on. Don't worry with the applicator - it's terrible. The colors are not heavily pigmented and need quite a bit of building. There is also quite a bit of fallout.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
I love these little trios because they’re easy to take with you when you go. They’re small and compact and the colors are great! It’s always a nice switch up from my usual brown eyeshadow. These don’t leave any powder on my face and they last all day. I love them!
Shelby L.
Maysville
I love these eyeshadow trios because they’re easy for anyone to use. The labels and diagram on the back help make it easy to use and apply for anyone. I have used these trios for a while, and they are one of my favorites.
Holli L.
1507 Woodlawn Drive Apt 3 Charleston Illinois
I only use the pink color, but it is a great shade. It is easy to apply and looks great. I am a repeat user and will continue. It is long lasting and looks great. I will buy it again. And I recommend anyone to use it
Samantha S.
A good metallic from the drugstore. Doesn't really compare to higher end but good on a budget. I wouldn't use these in the crease, but on the lid they are pretty good without creasing up. I purchased at Walgreens.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.