BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Perfect Pastels, Green Gardens 15T (3 Pack)

• Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play...3 Answers
  • How good is this for someone with sensitive skins?1 Answers
  • How well does this color work on colored skin doesn't stand out m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
I like this product. I usually get it from Walmart. The packaging is a good size and shape to fit in my makeup case. I don't always go for this product because of the location in the store. I use covergirl cover up and their eye shadow is in the same section, so it is easier to get that at the same time. The only other influence I would have to buy maybelline would be the cost. If it is on sale/cheaper than other brands.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This was an okay purchase for me, the price was good, I bought it at the drug store and when you want a simple look to build on you can use this. I don't usually use it alone though, I normally have to add a colourpop to it for depth as the color payoff isn't insanely great, but for the price, it's ok. Great for beginners just learning how to work with shadows.
This eyeshadow is pretty good for the price. The packaging is okay, could be better because it seems like it could break easily. I use metal eyeshadows almost everytime I use eyeshadow and I use these pretty often, maybe 3-4 times a week. Really good for beginners with makeup and it's neat because it shows you wear to put each shadow.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
i really wish that these were more pigmented, but they do work when you spritz them with setting spray to get the colors to be more pigmented. they blend easily and they have a nice selection of shades to chose from. i really like to throw these in my purse if i have to get ready in the car when my husband is rushing me lol!
Victoria R.
Agate, CO
This is how do is okay it's not really my color so I don't want her often but I definitely wear it over my gel eyeliner. It's long lasting what are some great long as you put eyeshadow over it. It's kind of pricey but not too bad it's definitely horrible. And I would most definitely by this again and I recommend it to
Heather K.
Palmyra, VA
I used to use a great quad by Neutrogena, when they discontinued it, I went with Maybelline Chocolate Mousse Trio. The colors are rich, go on smoothly, and last all day! I never need a touch up on my eyes (except maybe mascara). Maybelline truly has and extensive line of colors for every shade of skin and eye color!
Georgia C.
I LOVE this eyeshadow trio by Maybelline! I am not a fan of having to buy multiple colors to blend. This trio comes with the perfect three colors to blend together for one look on my eyes. I would absolutely buy this again and again (and I have!). It comes in multiple color palettes. It's just perfect!
Amanda O.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go to eye shadow and looks great on hazel colored eyes. I got it at Walmart, skeptical that I would ever like purple, but now it's all I ever use. It's more neutral and not a super flashy color like other purples that I've bought. I've tried other purples, and this is by far my favorite.
Giovanna C.
Harleysville, PA
The brown shades are always good to make the eye shadow. I liked this trios because is practical, I only have to carry one case. It's not hard to apply but you need to know some make-up tips to have a better use of the product. I love this brand because is the perfect match of prize and quality.
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA
I bought these eye shadows a year ago and they are amazing. I love the crease shade as a transition shade and the light color for an inner corner highlight. I use the golden shade all over. The shadows are crazy pigmented and blend really well. It is like $4.50 as well which is awesome.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What color is the best?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a great look for your eyes?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Thoughts: a good gift buy for a teen who is just starting to play with makeup?
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's been a very long time since I tried Maybelline powder eye shadows. How are they? Good pigmentation? Tons of fall out? Blend ability?
Andrea B.
Do you find that it has good staying power? How many hours do you wear it before it starts to wear off? I work 12 hour shifts so I definitely want something that will give me the most bang for my buck.