Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#81 in Eyeshadow
Extraordinary eye makeup color with a silky, sensual finish that lasts all day. Rich, velvety textures glide on effortlessly with superior smoothness. The velvet-tip applicator included in maybelline new york expert wear eyeshadow singles blends without tugging or pulling. why you'll love maybelline new york expert wear eyeshadow singles: extraordinary eyeshadow color all day wear ophthalmologist tested directions: wear maybelline expert wear eyeshadow singles alone or create mulitple looks by mixing and matching.
Photos (39)
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Sept. 5, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Nude Glow
I love this shade so much! When I first saw this on Amazon, it was hard to tell if it was matte or shimmer. I asked if it would be good as a crease color like I intended and people said probably not and that it is a good brow bone color. Well, I use this every day for my crease and base. It really helps to blend together the shadows I put on top. Once I get finished with my smokey eye this shade can not be seen. It is buttery, applies well and it is pigmented as expected. I just started getting into shadows and I am so happy to have this in my collection. The quality is much better than the Maybelline palettes. This shade even looks like it would make a beautiful peachy highlight for the upper cheeks.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Feb. 8, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Seashell
I bought this color on accident thinking it was more of a brown/gold color. It's not. It's a very light pink, ballerina slipper color. While it might look nice on someone less tan and younger, it was not flattering on me, a very tan, 35 year old. However, the color lasts most of the day but fades later in the day/at night. If you planned to wear this shade all day, you would want to reapply about 1/2 way through the day. It goes on soft & comes with a 2-sided, sponge applicator.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
March 21, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Forest Green
I bought this the other day because I needed a green eyeshadow for St Patrick's Day. I only wear eye make up on special occasions so I consider myself a total beginner when it comes to make up. This applies so nicely and was such an beautiful green color. I certainly will be using this again and going to buy more colors in the line. Great price for a great product. *purchased product myself*
Hamel P.
Hamel P.
Cary, NC
Aug. 23, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Golden Halo
I've tried mostly all of the Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Singles, but nothing beats this color
"Golden Halo." I wear it almsost everyday since it's so versatile. You can use one swipe for a more natural look or pack it on for a night out, I even use it as a highlight topper! It's perfect for my skin tone (indian tan) and other skin tones too!
TRICIA H.
TRICIA H.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Jan. 25, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Silken Taupe
I have been using this product for years. It is a great value for the money. It lasts a long time and as long as you don't try to tote it around loose in your handbag, the pressed powder shadow never cracks or crumbles. I do carry it in my purse but in a makeup bag. I have sensitive eyes and it is non irritating, goes on evenly and lasts all day
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Mason City, IA
April 11, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Forest Green
Love this eyeshadow!!!!! This was my first time using this brand: Maybelline Expert Wear EyeShadow Singles--Expert Evergreen. I was pleasantly surprised with this product 1) by the shade of the color and 2) by the fact it was not "heavy." Finally, I love this shade of green as we transition from winter to Spring. It is perfect
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Gardner, KS
May 22, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Constant Toast
I like these eyeshadows and I like how much pigment there is. I have hazel eyes and I think this color compliments them. I think it is just like any other high end brand. It works well and is easy to apply and blends very well. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to use eye shadow but doesn't want to spend very much.
S B.
S B.
Battle Creek, MI
Feb. 15, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Blue Blazes
I like the looks for this color but after I swatches this I knew I wasn't going to like. I don't know why but the Maybelline powder shadows always feel gritty and scratchy to me. It takes a lot more product to get the color pay off and they don't blend well. This color and pretty much all of them are a pass.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Aug. 23, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Golden Halo
Never used gold halo but I have another dark brown shade I've used. It doubles for me as eyeshadow/ labored color. Maybelline has been used in my family since before I was born and I'm 52 so that's a long time. It's nice to know a brand that has been around for years for good reason at reasonable prices.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Durham, NC
March 21, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Tastefully Taupe
This is the perfect shade to wear to work! It has a hint of shimmer, but otherwise provides full coverage on your lid. It is a great grey-brown color (very pigmented). I will repurchase this when I run out.

I have fair, dry, oily skin which is very sensitive and this product did not cause any irritation.
Em V.
Em V.
Does it come in a variety of colors
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Tati from YouTube was showing these today. Maybelline released new Eyeshadows. Are they pigmented. Has anyone tried these...
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
is this product worth the purchase?
Quentika L.
Quentika L.
Montgomery, AL
Is It Well Pigmated ?
amanda b.
amanda b.
Grand Haven, MI
What's your favorite thing about this eyeshadow?