BY MAYBELLINE

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and ...2 Answers
Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow Duos
  • "It is really difficult to find two browns that I like in one product. I finally found it with Maybelline Expertwear Duo. This is a great, long lasting shadow for an affordable price. Will definitely purchase again :)" in 23 reviews
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
I would love to give this product a five star review, but I have one complaint. I wish it were a tad more pigmented. It is budget friendly and easy to apply. But I find myself reapplying several times. Even when I use a primer. However. It is worth the money you spend on it.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
I bought me two of these (not the colors shown). I found them at Ulta. I believe it was buy one get one 50% percent off. They have good pigmentation. I don't use the brush it comes with. I use an elf brush to apply this. I would recommend because of price and pigmentation.
Christine C.
Lombard, IL
When I want a good eyeshadow I choose Maybelline Expert Wear. I buy the browntones since I am highlighted blonde. I have purchased Maybelline since I was a teenager years and years ago. It compares as the best of the others. I would recommend this to all my friends.
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
I love a 2 color eye shadow set, and this is it I don't have to dig around in my bag to look for a highlight color and then a lid color. I use a lot of earth tones as I have dark brown eyes so this one is perfect and if traveling I don't have to pack a ton of stuff. When I apply it it stays on all day I don't have to worry about reapplying it. And its is not expensive.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I have this eye shadow. I don't use it much because it is so small. It isn't very long lasting it tends to fade throughout the day. However that may be fixed with a good primer. It also isn't the most pigmented eyeshadow but that's ok i don't mind building it up.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I have used maybelline since I was in high school. It's very affordable which is why it was my favorite go to makeup. The eyeshadow isn't as pigmented as I would like but it does get the job done. I wold have to apply more than one stroke to get the desired color. I recommend this to people who want affordable makeup as well as people who are beginners with makeup.
Kameka C.
New Orleans, LA
Light weight, Medium to full coverage.. Matte finish but not drying. Doesn't look or feel cakey. I'm currently using deep, but will try deep tan in the futuremi Will be purchasing again. Will recommend
Shayauna B.
A fun natural looking eyeshadow duo. It's not as long wearing as I'd like- which is the only reason it got four stars instead of five. It's a decent quality for a drugstore product, goes on rather smoothly and blends with just a little bit of work.
Melissa M.
Crest Hill, IL
Maybelline has the right idea. Women need something natural, easy, and quick for their everyday routine. This product goes on smoothly, and I love the matte and the metallic shine the two colors give. It is an amazing contrast, not only that but in a pinch this also can double up as a blush and a cheekbone highlighter. This is a buy, and trust me you will want to wear it everyday with the compliments you receive!
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I love when drug store products do what they are supposed to do. I love these Expert Wear duos because they have pretty good longevity and blendable pigments. I wish the color quality was a little better but for such a cheap price, its a great value!
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Stirling
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Does it come with brighter colors?

back