BY MAYBELLINE

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and ...2 Answers
Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow Duos
  • "It is really difficult to find two browns that I like in one product. I finally found it with Maybelline Expertwear Duo. This is a great, long lasting shadow for an affordable price. Will definitely purchase again :)" in 23 reviews
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Indian summer is a nice calm color. Nothing too fancy and nothing to WOW factor. It's settle and toned. Would recommend if someone had a photoshoot or just wanted to show off the makeup.
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Overall, these shadows were ok. They didn't blend very well though. The lighter shade of the two is pretty good as a transition shade while the darker one I've used a few times on my lower lash line. I rarely use them as my "main" eye colors.
Shay X.
Pennsylvania
I hated this product. It may work for some people but it did not work for me. It’s inexpensive but the formula is horrible. I never use this product, ever. I would not recommend or repurchase. This product is horrible overall.
Amy F.
Wingate
I thought it was a good duo but it sometimes just wanted something more. Having just two color in one place is not as good ones with three colors ones. Over all it's a good product but need to be a little more pigments in it.
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I would double use this as an eyebrow powder and an eyeshadow compact! Blends out perfectly into the crease and was pigmented enough to use on my dark brows! This was a staple in my collection for quite a few years! 10/10
Lane C.
I actually really like this brand of eye shadow. It's long lasting, and they have so many colors to choose from. I always liked the bright shiny purple for a fun look, but it still matched well with a lot of my clothing !
Sarah Y.
I love these duos, they make choosing colors so much more simple. Browns are usually what I stick with, so finding something with variation is always good. Solid eyeshadow for a good price since it’s not a full palette.
Kristyn J.
Lynchburg, VA
Eyeshadow duos are what I always have with me in case of emergencies! If I am in a rush to get to class or work, I will put some on and run out the door. It's also small enough to pack when traveling. The color really helps bring out my eyes as well!
nancy p.
Fulton, KS
I typically like the single eyeshadow products and like to pick different ones that are not in the duos. I like Maybelline, stays on well and comes off easily with makeup remover. Still prefer to by singles, just don't always have the color I want.
Lexie G.
Layton
I use this in Tuxedo. I absolutely love the white.
I have green eyes.
I do not like I have to use multiple coats for it to be bright and vibrant...doesn't usually last to long and smudges though. Only brand that carries the bright white I like though
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Stirling
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Does it come with brighter colors?

Walmart