BY MAYBELLINE

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and ...2 Answers
Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow Duos
  • "It is really difficult to find two browns that I like in one product. I finally found it with Maybelline Expertwear Duo. This is a great, long lasting shadow for an affordable price. Will definitely purchase again :)" in 23 reviews
Jeniffer B.
Yo personalmente las uso para una salida casual en la tarde, tratando de usar mano suave en los colores pigmentados o que tienden a ser satinados o algo brillosos.

En cuanto a la pigmentación de los colores que van en el párpado movil, con una buena pre base de ojos, ofrecen el acabado que quiero para un maquillaje suave de día. Si estás buscando un look más dramático para la noche, definitivamente estas paletas son tu mejor opcion.
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
I have to start by saying that I LOVE this eyeshadow! It is my absolute favorite! This can be purchased at any department store. Easy to open, easy to use. It spreads nicely on my eyelids and you don't have to use a ton of it. It stays on all day long too, and I never have to reapply. The price is great because I have purchased more expensive eye shadows that don't stay as nicely as this one does! I would highly recommend this product!
Samantha N.
Leavenworth, KS
I bought this one time so I could do my younger sisters makeup for something (I'm drawing a blank as to what right now!) and I remember it as being chalky and under-pigmented. I didn't like it at all and it took way to long to build color and try to blend it out for how much fallout there was. I'm hoping I just got a bad pan bc Maybelline is really affordable , but I'm not sure.
Jesus M.
Let me start off my saying that I own several of the Maybelline eyeshadow collections. This one is really disappointing. The shades that I thought were matte really aren't. The top layer is and then it starts to get shimmery. The pigmentation isn't very strong in comparasion to their other eyeshadow collections and I'm having to get a ton of product on just to do my makeup.
Ayana H.
I love all kinds of shadows because shadow I think just makes you not hide in a real shadow and is like opposite day every day when you were shadow because eyeshadow just makes you out there and makes you express yourself but you guys don't do make up all the time because trust me you're beautiful just the way you are and if someone doesn't like you and you just wear make up just so you can impress someone then they are jerks
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love maybelline expert wear eyeshadow duos because they are great. i am a repeat user of this product and i will continue buying.it. my eyes are blue and the grey shadow really looks nice. it is long-lasting and the quality is awesome. i would definitely recommend to others.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I purchased this but in a line green color for the st Patrick's day parade. It did not work nearly as well as I would have hoped as it goes on very lightly. The green was so light that it was almost not visible, to get a green hue I had to put on like half the palate
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
I feel like the pigment in this eye shadow just doesn't work for me. I think the colors are also a little kid looking to me and doesn't last long at all. I only purchased one eye shadow from maybelline and I don't think id get another one, just not worth it.
Carla P.
Griffin
I don’t purchase Maybelline eyeshadow products much anymore but I do still have this one in my makeup bag. I use this just for those times when I don’t really want to spend much time doing my face because I’m in a hurry or just shopping quickly at the corner store, but just need a little shadow to make me presentable.
Rita M.
Nashville, TN
The product is great to pop in your bag for use throughout the week. Awesome for those last minute nights out and making your eyes look alive. The applicator isn't my favorite, I prefer my own brush, but the product is great!
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Stirling
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Does it come with brighter colors?

Amazon