BY MAYBELLINE

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It is really difficult to find two browns that I like in one product. I finally found it with Maybelline Expertwear Duo. This is a great, long lasting shadow for an affordable price. Will definitely purchase again :)" in 23 reviews
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I have this in the color Sunkissed Olive and it is a lovely golden beige and green which blend together to create a lovely look. They do layer well to create more of an impact depending on what look you are going for. The formulas are very lovely and soft.
Aida E.
montreal
Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow Duos i used IT not every Day but in occasions its seems cool and useful frankly i dont like eyeshadow AT all but i think its ok
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
I love a 2 color eye shadow set, and this is it I don't have to dig around in my bag to look for a highlight color and then a lid color. I use a lot of earth tones as I have dark brown eyes so this one is perfect and if traveling I don't have to pack a ton of stuff. When I apply it it stays on all day I don't have to worry about reapplying it. And its is not expensive.
Carla P.
Griffin
I don’t purchase Maybelline eyeshadow products much anymore but I do still have this one in my makeup bag. I use this just for those times when I don’t really want to spend much time doing my face because I’m in a hurry or just shopping quickly at the corner store, but just need a little shadow to make me presentable.
AnnaMaria F.
I love their eyeshadows. Ok so maybe im,biased because I have an eye shadow palette addiction lol but I love their color choices and how their shades are so pigmented
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
These are super chalky. The colors don’t go well together. The pigment is little to none. I like maybelline, but this is just a miss. Not a fan. Don’t recommend it.
Anndria T.
I am not a huge fan of these duo's. They are not very pigmented, they are tough to build, and they have quite a bit of fallout. Don't even bother making any attempts to use the applicator. Make sure if you are going to use this to use a brush and have some primer on hand.
Karina C.
chicago
Jessica C.
I like this eyeshadow. For the price it's pretty good. It slides on nice and has ok pigment but it seeps into creases easily or fades pretty fast. If you need a quick new shadow what's a couple bucks, but if you want something your going to love for a while get something else.
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
It is very low-quality, has shimmers in it which I do not like on my brows and it doesn’t come with a good range of brow colors. I would not recommend getting it, although it comes at a great price, I would not buy it again
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Stirling
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Does it come with brighter colors?