BY MAYBELLINE

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
I love a 2 color eye shadow set, and this is it I don't have to dig around in my bag to look for a highlight color and then a lid color. I use a lot of earth tones as I have dark brown eyes so this one is perfect and if traveling I don't have to pack a ton of stuff. When I apply it it stays on all day I don't have to worry about reapplying it. And its is not expensive.
Kate B.
Hudson
These are super chalky. The colors don’t go well together. The pigment is little to none. I like maybelline, but this is just a miss. Not a fan. Don’t recommend it.
Anndria T.
I am not a huge fan of these duo's. They are not very pigmented, they are tough to build, and they have quite a bit of fallout. Don't even bother making any attempts to use the applicator. Make sure if you are going to use this to use a brush and have some primer on hand.
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
It is very low-quality, has shimmers in it which I do not like on my brows and it doesn’t come with a good range of brow colors. I would not recommend getting it, although it comes at a great price, I would not buy it again
Meghan P.
Love these colors!! They go so good with green eyes or even brown. The colors are very pigmented so you get a good color. The price is reasonable and it's very easy to apply! I would purchase again!
Devon L.
Boone, NC
I fell in love with the color, my mom actually purchased this for herself not realizing that it has a really gorgeous shimmery finish, she prefers only matte finish, so I inherited this duo of eye-shadows from her to try out. I Love the Sunkissed Olive Duo, it has 2 awesome earthy colors that are perfect for work or daytime wear, I easily took the colors into more of a night time look by wetting my shadow brush slightly before applying to pick up a larger, more concentrated amount of shadow at one time!
Adriana F.
Katonah, NY
If you're looking for a decent matte eyeshadow at the drugstore, you've met your match! This is a true neutral dark brown that almost leans kind of ashy. It is pigmented and blendable. Lasted me through an entire day without fading. ZERO fallout. Whhaaaaatttt.

It's a single pan item so I'll keep this review brief, but honestly there are Sephora-brand eyeshadows that don't deliver like this one. So, at the risk of beating a dead horse, yes I am impressed. I kind of wish Maybelline would bust out more mattes because there aren't enough to write home about at the DS!
Jeniffer B.
Yo personalmente las uso para una salida casual en la tarde, tratando de usar mano suave en los colores pigmentados o que tienden a ser satinados o algo brillosos.

En cuanto a la pigmentación de los colores que van en el párpado movil, con una buena pre base de ojos, ofrecen el acabado que quiero para un maquillaje suave de día. Si estás buscando un look más dramático para la noche, definitivamente estas paletas son tu mejor opcion.
Cassie M.
Grayson, GA
I have to start by saying that I LOVE this eyeshadow! It is my absolute favorite! This can be purchased at any department store. Easy to open, easy to use. It spreads nicely on my eyelids and you don't have to use a ton of it. It stays on all day long too, and I never have to reapply. The price is great because I have purchased more expensive eye shadows that don't stay as nicely as this one does! I would highly recommend this product!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I really like this eyeshadow palette I got it pretty cheap from my local Walmart it is Maybelline there is only two colors one is the biggest one is for Crees it is a very subtle blue when you use it and I love it good for every day look
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Stirling
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Does it come with brighter colors?