BY MAYBELLINE #81 in Eyeshadow

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It is really difficult to find two browns that I like in one product. I finally found it with Maybelline Expertwear Duo. This is a great, long lasting shadow for an affordable price. Will definitely purchase again :)" in 23 reviews
Keely C.
Bellingham
Maybelline eyeshadow is a good drugstore eyeshadow. I don't think the colors last as long as more expensive eyeshadows. They definitely don't blend is easy and they sometimes look and cause creases in your eyes which can make you look older. The price is Affordable for everyone. I believe I have bought them at regular drug stores. I would recommend Maybelline eyeshadows for somebody who doesn't want to spend the money on a more name brand eyeshadow but they are harder to use. You may need to reapply them halfway through your day and be careful that they don't start creasing on your eyes.
Karina C.
chicago
Jessica C.
I like this eyeshadow. For the price it's pretty good. It slides on nice and has ok pigment but it seeps into creases easily or fades pretty fast. If you need a quick new shadow what's a couple bucks, but if you want something your going to love for a while get something else.
Aida E.
montreal
Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow Duos i used IT not every Day but in occasions its seems cool and useful frankly i dont like eyeshadow AT all but i think its ok
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
This is good if you want to try out different colors before going out and spending a lot on shades you're not sure what you feel about. It goes on easy and is good for teenagers or overall beginners looking to learn.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Its an okay product. You just have to keep layering it to get more of a dramatic look. Also make sure to dampen your eye brush first. Colors are pretty but doesnt make my eyes "pop" like i would like them to.
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
I love a 2 color eye shadow set, and this is it I don't have to dig around in my bag to look for a highlight color and then a lid color. I use a lot of earth tones as I have dark brown eyes so this one is perfect and if traveling I don't have to pack a ton of stuff. When I apply it it stays on all day I don't have to worry about reapplying it. And its is not expensive.
Christie K.
shasta lake city
Learned how to do eyeshadow using these and they were a great training tool before I went and bought a bunch of other make up, very beautiful colors and wearable for everyone with eyelids. Highly recommend.
Chrystine M.
Allen, TX
Nice, coordinated colors, but they're just not my favorite. Well they do go on smoothly, I feel that you have to load a whole lot onto your brush to get good color coverage.
Briana B.
Oakley, CA
I love the simplicity of this palette. I go very simple with my makeup and eyeshadow especially is basic everyday wear. This is perfect for me, the colors blend well and look natural on my skin tone.
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Stirling
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Does it come with brighter colors?