BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily A.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've worn this for years. It's my everyday shadow(the gold). They use to sell it in an individual color, but then they stopped so I had to buy it in a duo which was such a bummer, but I loved it soooo much I couldn't stop using it. So I buy it and only use the good. I don't use the green. Nothing wrong with it, just isn't my cup of tea. The gold color is perfect. I have fair skin. It doesn't fall of or get messy like some other drug store brand shadows. The color gets better over time. Can't rave eno
Misouri A.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I love maybelline products but some of their eyeshadow products are a little hit or miss. I have an old quad and I loved it so much i used it until i hit pan. When I tried to buy it again it was discontinued. I did tried this and they are very powdery. I used eye primer but the product just moves around. If you want a subtle look then this can work but the pigmentation is not the best. This is probably a good duo for a beginners.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Jose, CA
Love this eyeshadow for my everyday look! I usually only use the lighter brown color for a more natural look and will sometimes use the darker brown for the crease. It is easy to apply and stays on well and is very affordable. It is the only eyeshadow I use except for the Naked palette which I use for a more dramatic look on weekends or nights out.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These duos aren't bad products, but I do wish they were a little bit more pigmented. They look so nice when I swatch them, but on the lid they're a bit more difficult to work with to really achieve the look I'm going for. This isn't a bad product for the price though. I still pick them up whenever I see colors I really love.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Olney, IL
There are tons of color options to choose from. Very blendable but kind of flaky, but in this price point, not a big issue. I think you could buy this almost anywhere. I bought it at the local Wal-Mart. I use these every Halloween for my kids' costumes instead of the cheap Halloween makeup, as it is much gentler on the skin.
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
A MUST have, I absolutely adore this set. I use Urban Decay's Naked basics and Naked 3, and I still end up coming back to this palette. Its easy to hold, clean, use, and take on the go. For the price, you can't beat it. Also, its very pigmented so it doesn't take a lot to get the look you want! Highly recommend!
Carla jo F.
Carla jo F.
I love the duos because its cheaper than buying separate ones. I have bought a few of these. However, I really think I want to try something different. I don't feel like it stays as well. By the end of the day I feel like it has faded a lot. It might be good for a night out, but I will be trying something else.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shade in some special occasions, as always Maybelline offers a default style and helps many of us, the two are quite classic nude shades and are ideal for everyday makeup. Shadows have great coverage and thanks to the brush included are very easy to apply, great for girls who are always in a hurry.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Lansing, KS
I am always looking for for new different eye shadows and I'm always drawn to lilac/purple colors, because I have hazel eyes and these colors look best.. This product is very pigmented and stays true to color.. It doesn't last as long as I would like but doesn't crease which is good I would buy again though
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Poulsbo, WA
This is a great basic black and white shadow pair. Personally I don't have too much use for the pure white unless it's to accent the inners of my eyes. But the black is perfect to darken my looks or to set my gel eyeliner. Love to just wear the black as an eyeshadow itself and embrace my sith lord side.
Thais C.
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come with brighter colors?