BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

• It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?3 Answers
  • Se ve lindo no los he probado1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a 2 color eye shadow set, and this is it I don't have to dig around in my bag to look for a highlight color and then a lid color. I use a lot of earth tones as I have dark brown eyes so this one is perfect and if traveling I don't have to pack a ton of stuff. When I apply it it stays on all day I don't have to worry about reapplying it. And its is not expensive.
Anndria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of these duo's. They are not very pigmented, they are tough to build, and they have quite a bit of fallout. Don't even bother making any attempts to use the applicator. Make sure if you are going to use this to use a brush and have some primer on hand.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay drugstore duo. It’s not very pigmented but it does give a natural eye look. The cream color all over the lid and then the brown in the crease. The application was a bit blotchy and hard to blend. Probably won’t be purchasing again.
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very low-quality, has shimmers in it which I do not like on my brows and it doesn’t come with a good range of brow colors. I would not recommend getting it, although it comes at a great price, I would not buy it again
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product. would definitly recommend to a friend. i liked it better than any in the past and was right in my budget. it lasted really long and i would for sure recommend it bc of the fact that i love it sooo much :))
Katelynn B.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if I used this color before but I like there eyeshadow they are very pigmented and long lasting and they are easy to apply they not too pricey either which makes it nice and they have many colors to pick from
Meghan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these colors!! They go so good with green eyes or even brown. The colors are very pigmented so you get a good color. The price is reasonable and it's very easy to apply! I would purchase again!
Devon L.
Boone, NC
I fell in love with the color, my mom actually purchased this for herself not realizing that it has a really gorgeous shimmery finish, she prefers only matte finish, so I inherited this duo of eye-shadows from her to try out. I Love the Sunkissed Olive Duo, it has 2 awesome earthy colors that are perfect for work or daytime wear, I easily took the colors into more of a night time look by wetting my shadow brush slightly before applying to pick up a larger, more concentrated amount of shadow at one time!
Adriana F.
Katonah, NY
If you're looking for a decent matte eyeshadow at the drugstore, you've met your match! This is a true neutral dark brown that almost leans kind of ashy. It is pigmented and blendable. Lasted me through an entire day without fading. ZERO fallout. Whhaaaaatttt.

It's a single pan item so I'll keep this review brief, but honestly there are Sephora-brand eyeshadows that don't deliver like this one. So, at the risk of beating a dead horse, yes I am impressed. I kind of wish Maybelline would bust out more mattes because there aren't enough to write home about at the DS!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeshadow palette I got it pretty cheap from my local Walmart it is Maybelline there is only two colors one is the biggest one is for Crees it is a very subtle blue when you use it and I love it good for every day look
Thais C.
It has a good pigmentation? How many hours it lasts?
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
Is this as good as the elf eye brow kit or the treat and tame? :D
prisilia p.
Se ve lindo no los he probado
Shamara H.
San Diego, CA
I love this you van create a beautiful natural makeup look and eyeshadow
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come with brighter colors?