BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x8. Eight coordinating shades with all-day crease-proof wear. Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow 8-Pan glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany H.
Savannah
I love these eyeshadow colors they are great. My eye color is brown and they match up really well the packaging is nice but nothing fancy I wouldn’t say they need to improve anything and I would definitely buy again
Emily H.
Lawton
Colors are nice, but formula is a little bit chalky. Did not search well on my hand but blends out easily on my eyes. Enough colors to create lots of different looks. The blue shade is ky favorite and looks great with my blue / green eyes!
Connie M.
I love these eye shadow palettes. They come in a wide variety of colors and stay in place on the eyelids very well with or without eyelid primer. You get a lot of product and color options for the price all in one palette. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this palette! I was looking for a few more glamorous shades and this hits all the marks. The shades are so pigmented and striking. They go on smooth and even and blend flawlessly. My favorite shades are the shimmery black on the top right and the shimmery lavender in the middle. They are beautiful together and make my green eyes pop. I love the mix of shades also and that there are flat shades or shimmery shades. The palette itself is also high quality. It closes well and seems that it will hold up to the traveling and multiple uses I will put it through. The wand that comes with it is the typical eye applicator that is kinda junky, but when you use your own eyeshadow brushes it brings the shadows to life. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone that wants a fabulous eye look :)
For all the eye shadows i have this one ia my favorite from dark brown to gold .i love it and i use it everytime i go somewhere . Super easy to apply ilove the colors and would love to recommend it to others I've been using this produc for 2 yrs and still would love to buy this product in the future
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My sister uses this, sometimes I think the purple is a little too stark so I tell her to be careful when applying certain colors. Overall this set had mostly nice shades that are usable frequently, more so than other pallets that have multiple bright and obscure colors that are hardly used
Teonsha T.
This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and beautiful. I use it when I want my eyes pop. It's very easy to apply and blend out. It works good with my brown eyes and cool undertones. I've been using this product for awhile now and will be buying another palette really soon.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
I'm nowhere near impressed with this palette. The shadows feel rough, the colors are okay, but all I really get out of this is some shimmer added to my eyes. I would recommend the ELF "Mad for Matte" palette as a better alternative, or higher end products if feasible.
Kassandra M.
Midland, TX
This product is amazing I absolutely love the gold color in this pallete. Perfect combination of mattes and shimmers. Great color pay off but can have some powder kick up and fall out. Great price point for oh so many color from beautiful browns to gorgeous olives will definitely repurchase.
Melissa M.
Orlando
You cant beat this for the price, I have been using maybeline eyeshows for years. I prefer mac but when I can't afford mac or cant make it to the mall, this is my fallback, more affordable back up choice. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to find an affordable, long lasting eyeshadow
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can i get it from
ana p.
Katy
Are this colors really pigmented ?
Autumn H.
Mentor, OH
What other colors do they have?
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
It won't really have much to say.