14 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #54 in Eyeshadow

Extraordinary color and exceptional wear that lasts up to 12 hours.

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Perlite, Alumina, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

• I love it do you?7 Answers
  • I absolutely love the colors but was wondering if anyone actually f...3 Answers
  • Is this a good quad my friend gave it to me 3 Answers
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This quad is really lackluster. If you are beginner and don't want to mess up your eyeshadow or want a goof proof eyeshadow this would be good because the pigmentation is light-medium. It is a bit chalky though but not hard to blend. However, since I have high end palettes and know and use awesome drugstore eyeshadows I would say don't bother with this. If you are a first time eyeshadow buyer then go with Wet n WIld color eyecon trios or the palettes those all rock and hold up well against high end shadows.
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
Review for: Electric Blue
The colors are bright and vibrant, very pretty with my skin tone. The palette is nicely pigmented, however the shadow itself has no "sticking" power. It had come off 3 hours in and I had to reapply. Also the colors are almost clownishly bright in the wrong light, so be careful not to apply too heavily. Finally, this eyeshadow does not work well with oily skin, I had to prime my eye area twice to make sure it didn't go everywhere. Overall, not a bad product, but could be better for the cost.
Fe J.
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
Beautiful colors and well paired. The price point for these is fantastic for anyone who want's some great color combos without breaking the bank. These do require that you use a good primer for the colors to stay and pop. Something completely normal for most products in this price range. I own 3 quads and use them often. They're not super buttery but blend well enough. If you don't wear makeup often and just want to have some nice colors to use when you do, these make a fantastic choice.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Tengo este cuarteto de sombras desde hace un año, me lo regalo mi novio y aun sin ser amante de la sombra en los ojos me gusto mucho! Siempre esta esa ocasión especial donde debes lucir impecable, bella y diferente, la sombra en los ojos hace resaltar la mirada y esta de Maybelline hace muy bien su trabajo, la he usado un par de veces, como dije, no soy amante de la sombra, y me encanta, tiene una pigmentación increíble en la piel, el maquillaje no luce polvoriento ni nada por el estilo.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Designer Chocolate is my favorite color of Maybelline eyeshadow. I like that it comes with instructions of the best way of applying it. I do however use most of my color in the contour crease area and much less of the brown for the line around the eye. I wish they'd switch the placement of those colors. Or offer the contour crease color in a separate package so I could purchase it separately. Overall it's a great shadow that doesn't leave crease lines!
Laura D.
Laura D.
I originally bought this eye shadow because of its low cost and great color pallet (I have autumn copper). Overall I am very happy with it. The shadow applies nicely and lasts all day. It does apply very lightly though. I would like to see how it does with a primer (I don't use one). My favorite part is it lasts forever. I've had the same one for almost a year! Great product for all you budget friendly ladies. I will keep buying this product!
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I really think these are some of the best drugstore quads on the market. I remember my mom using these when I was young, and I use them now. Whenever I want a natural or neutral look, I grab these. I have the quads in Autumn Coppers and Chai Latte because they go so well together. I love how you can use all four colors and get a really well rounded look. I swear, even when I buy higher end palettes, I still come back to these.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I got this in 440 autumn coppers. I lean towards matte shades but the shimmery tones are so beautiful! I wasn't sure what to expect, but these are great! With a primer these stay put! They aren't exactly creamy but for sure not chalky. They apply easily and blend wonderfully for many looks with just 4 shades. Another go to for me. I'm rearranging my make up for the season and these are on top of the pile! Warm and beautiful.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Review for: Sunlit Bronze
I have 1 of these in sunlit bronze and i love it! it has all shimmery colors which i love because mattes are really popular but they don't look good with my skin tone! the only issue i have is they don't stay very long even with a primer.

I like the more natural look, and this was WAY easier to do than any of the other eye shadows ive tried to use. if your just going for a little makeup this is a great natural chose!
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Madisonville, TN
It took me a long time to perfect the whole cat eyes Smokey eye look and aybeline products. Have definitely helped. My personal favorite is autumn coppers lol imagine that. Not only are these products affordable and long lasting but they are long lasting and don't ware off easily. I get the most compliments with my autumn coppers and golden palettes I would most definitely recommend any product
DINAVEL V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I love it do you?
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Is this a good quad my friend gave it to me
Marina J.
Marina J.
I absolutely love the colors but was wondering if anyone actually follows directions when using these? I would probably not use the colors as directed... Has anyone done that, and if so, did you like the results?
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Am I the only one who loves this pallet
Khawl L.
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
I owned this but does anyone else think this comes off easily or?