BY MAYBELLINE #60 in Eyeshadow

Extraordinary color and exceptional wear that lasts up to 12 hours.

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Perlite, Alumina, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Smokes
I love the Smokey Charcoal five in one eyeshadow palette from Maybelline! Its a beautiful array of five colors for your eyeshadow color you highlighter your eyeshadow crease when blended together in different ways you can have your daytime eyes or your nighttime eyes! Just change the order in which you apply the colors. I love Maybelline Its a brand I trust and have used for years! Just put some color on the applicator or one of your own brushes blow off the exces so not to sprinkle on your face. There's even directions on the back as to where to apply which color it can't get easier then that. I highly recommend Smokey Charcoal five in one eye palette in comes in many different shades.
Alana C.
Review for: Velvet Crush
Not a huge fan of this eyeshadow mini palette (if you can call it that). I'm more of a high end girl myself (although i never turn down the chance to try and find a cheap holy grail item!!) and this eyeshadow did not impress me. The formula isn't great (not very soft.. Pay off isn't great, etc.), pigmentation is really an issue (very little color pay off.. The darker colors are a bit better, but they don't really look pretty)... All the shades have a touch of glitter in them (which I used to love just starting out with makeup).. I just don't prefer a bunch of glittery eyeshadow all on my lid. Not horrible to blend.. Applicators are ridiculous lol just get yourself a nice brush! I guess if you don't wear a lot of makeup or are just starting out, this would be find to purchase (the price is also nice!) but to me.. It just wasn't worth my money
Katie K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Chai Latte
These are terrible! All the colors are pretty yes, but even with my best most high end eyeshadow primer, these could not stay on my eyes longer than an hour. They are not long lasting at all, they will crease up very fast. I would not suggest to anybody. I love maybelline but they need to step these up.
Jaile L.
Clinton, AR
Review for: Amethyst Smokes
As with all makeup brands there can be a little inconsistency within the formula and even production quality, so, I'm going to say mine wasn't the best, however; I do love this quad. It's so easy to build, easy to blend, and the formula is light feeling and doesn't irritate my eyes or eye lids. I have very sensitive skin and eyes. So, my only real issue is that sometimes companies don't put the most effort into the quality of the design for their products, and I wish these quads would be made a little better so they could last longer.
Tammy W.
Wayne, WV
I love all the colors and the value but the shadows see to wear over within a few hours. I’m not sure if it’s me or the shadows. I keep buying them though. Maybelline Expert Wear® Eye Shadow Quads
Anais G.
Review for: Natural Smokes, Charcoal Smokes
When I was first learning to put make up on this small pallet was a life savor. In the back it told you where to put each color to get the look your wanted. I loved it and tried many colors. It goes on great and lasts all day/night depending where you are going. A great way to learn how to put make up on and blend until you get a little more experience
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Review for: Other
This is so great for a drug store palette. This is really great for beginners. It has a diagram on the back to do a nice smokey eye look. They are decently pigmented. It's pretty affordable. You can create a lot of good looks with this little palette.
Jessica G.
Review for: Expertwear Eye Shadow Quad 0.17 oz; 4.8 g
Love these colors! Bought it several times at Walmart. It is such a good price and the colors last all day!! Beautiful colors and very easy to blend. The colors match well and you can make several looks with just four colors!  Will buy again for sure!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Natural Smokes
I love the Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow palette!

It has the Base, Lid, Crease, and Liner colors!

It even shows you wear to put each color and gives detailed instructions!

Very inexpensive!

Long lasting color for up to 12 hours!
Kristen C.
Review for: Natural Smokes
It’s a pretty standard, cheap type of eye shadow. It sometimes looks clumpy and I feel that the proportions are a bit off (I barely use any of the gold), but if you want something that works and isn’t too expensive, it’s a good pick.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I love it do you?
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
I owned this but does anyone else think this comes off easily or?
Marina J.
I absolutely love the colors but was wondering if anyone actually follows directions when using these? I would probably not use the colors as directed... Has anyone done that, and if so, did you like the results?
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Am I the only one who loves this pallet
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Is this a good quad my friend gave it to me