BY MAYBELLINE #48 in Eyeshadow

Extraordinary color and exceptional wear that lasts up to 12 hours.

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Perlite, Alumina, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Velvet Crush more...
These are great eyeshadow quads for everyone and a great drugstore buy. There are many variations of this but the concept for each quad palette is that it's made up of four complimentary colors with each color labeled with where it's applied on your eye lid to give you the look. It's great for beginners just learning different ways to apply eye shadows. The colors are highly pigmented and with a primer base, the colors last all day and hold their color. I like that it is a no thinker when I pick one of these quads up, I know all the colors work and I don't have to decide which colors to wear. I use my own makeup brushes to apply the shadow so I can't review the applicator it comes with but I can say I have a few of these shadow sets and really like all of the ones I've tried
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Smokes more...
I love the Smokey Charcoal five in one eyeshadow palette from Maybelline! Its a beautiful array of five colors for your eyeshadow color you highlighter your eyeshadow crease when blended together in different ways you can have your daytime eyes or your nighttime eyes! Just change the order in which you apply the colors. I love Maybelline Its a brand I trust and have used for years! Just put some color on the applicator or one of your own brushes blow off the exces so not to sprinkle on your face. There's even directions on the back as to where to apply which color it can't get easier then that. I highly recommend Smokey Charcoal five in one eye palette in comes in many different shades.
Sam B.
The first eyeshadow I used and it is still a favorite. You get a lot of vibrant, long lasting product for your money and although the packaging could be better it's amazing quality for the price. That is the only con, the eyeshadow is easy to apply and looks beautiful with my hazel eyes because of the coppers. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to not only beginners but even advanced makeup gurus. Definitely money well spent. Maybelline Expert Wear® Eye Shadow Quads (In the shade 220 Chai Latte)
shannon f.
Review for: Designer Chocolates, Velvet Crush more...
They are okay for a beginner to practice with and lean on, but after that i would stop using them. i got them and didn’t even use them once. There is very little pigmentation so it is hard to pick up colors without taking a lot of the product. i would not buy this again.
Shelcey M.
i have this in a different shade but still. it does its job and for make up beginners(like me lol) its great because on the back it actually tells you which color is for what part. Obviously you blend it how you want. But its a good product for a good price too. Maybelline Expert Wear® Eye Shadow Quads
Shivani N.
Review for: Emerald Smokes more...
I love this eyeshadow quad! I purchased "Emerald Smokes" and I love the shades. It is long lasting as long as you put primer on your eyelids before, but that goes for a lot of high end brand eyeshadows as well. This makes a perfect smokey eye look for a night out. It's also perfect for beginners since it suggests where the shades should go, and it's super cheap! You can find these at your local stores like Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc. I would recommend giving these a eyeshadow quads a try!
Rubi’s B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Velvet Crush more...
Such a cute and tiny shades quad to take everywhere! The packaging is so pretty and it comes with two mini spongey brushes to apply them. I love how the packaging also includes the steps to apply makeup, for any newbies out there!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
Review for: Other more...
I had to buy this because it was the makeup my her coaches told the team to buy for competitions. The shadows are not pigmented at all when you use a brush. You have to use a lot if you want the color to stand out. The applicator it came with made it easier to use but I hate that it’s so small. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I’ve always heard that purple eyeshadow makes green eyes pop, so I bought this. Have to say that I’m not very pleased with the overall look of this. The color is hard to get to show up, and when you do there’s a lot of fall out so it makes a mess. Needs to be thicker and more noticeable.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I like this little fool proof kit. It helped me figure out how to get that gradual build of shadow when I first started learning how to do makeup the way the pro's do it. I grew up in the 90's. We put sky blue shadow across our entire lids and called it a day. The pigment is ok for a drug store brand.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I love it do you?
Marina J.
I absolutely love the colors but was wondering if anyone actually follows directions when using these? I would probably not use the colors as directed... Has anyone done that, and if so, did you like the results?
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
I owned this but does anyone else think this comes off easily or?
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Is this a good quad my friend gave it to me
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Am I the only one who loves this pallet