BY MAYBELLINE #59 in Eyeshadow

Extraordinary color and exceptional wear that lasts up to 12 hours.

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Perlite, Alumina, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

• I love it do you?7 Answers
  • I absolutely love the colors but was wondering if anyone actually...3 Answers
  • Is this a good quad my friend gave it to me 3 Answers
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This quad is really lackluster. If you are beginner and don't want to mess up your eyeshadow or want a goof proof eyeshadow this would be good because the pigmentation is light-medium. It is a bit chalky though but not hard to blend. However, since I have high end palettes and know and use awesome drugstore eyeshadows I would say don't bother with this. If you are a first time eyeshadow buyer then go with Wet n WIld color eyecon trios or the palettes those all rock and hold up well against high end shadows.
Katelyn P.
Glendale, CA
Review for: MAYBELLINE EXPERT WEAR EYE SHADOW #246 POT OF GOLD
The palette is has a mix of finishes but is most dominated by matte and semi-matte shades. Many of the semi-matte shades are laced with glitter but none of had any major fall issues and the touch of glitter actually looks quite nice on eyes without being a complete glitter bomb. The palette contains a good deal of darker, smokier browns but is actually dominated by lighter shades which is one reason you might not wish to indulge as some of these shades can look pasty on medium or tanned skin tones.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Tengo este cuarteto de sombras desde hace un año, me lo regalo mi novio y aun sin ser amante de la sombra en los ojos me gusto mucho! Siempre esta esa ocasión especial donde debes lucir impecable, bella y diferente, la sombra en los ojos hace resaltar la mirada y esta de Maybelline hace muy bien su trabajo, la he usado un par de veces, como dije, no soy amante de la sombra, y me encanta, tiene una pigmentación increíble en la piel, el maquillaje no luce polvoriento ni nada por el estilo.
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
Beautiful colors and well paired. The price point for these is fantastic for anyone who want's some great color combos without breaking the bank. These do require that you use a good primer for the colors to stay and pop. Something completely normal for most products in this price range. I own 3 quads and use them often. They're not super buttery but blend well enough. If you don't wear makeup often and just want to have some nice colors to use when you do, these make a fantastic choice.
Karen B.
Designer Chocolate is my favorite color of Maybelline eyeshadow. I like that it comes with instructions of the best way of applying it. I do however use most of my color in the contour crease area and much less of the brown for the line around the eye. I wish they'd switch the placement of those colors. Or offer the contour crease color in a separate package so I could purchase it separately. Overall it's a great shadow that doesn't leave crease lines!
Sabella M.
I really think these are some of the best drugstore quads on the market. I remember my mom using these when I was young, and I use them now. Whenever I want a natural or neutral look, I grab these. I have the quads in Autumn Coppers and Chai Latte because they go so well together. I love how you can use all four colors and get a really well rounded look. I swear, even when I buy higher end palettes, I still come back to these.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I got this in 440 autumn coppers. I lean towards matte shades but the shimmery tones are so beautiful! I wasn't sure what to expect, but these are great! With a primer these stay put! They aren't exactly creamy but for sure not chalky. They apply easily and blend wonderfully for many looks with just 4 shades. Another go to for me. I'm rearranging my make up for the season and these are on top of the pile! Warm and beautiful.
Autumn P.
Madisonville, TN
It took me a long time to perfect the whole cat eyes Smokey eye look and aybeline products. Have definitely helped. My personal favorite is autumn coppers lol imagine that. Not only are these products affordable and long lasting but they are long lasting and don't ware off easily. I get the most compliments with my autumn coppers and golden palettes I would most definitely recommend any product
Jenna N.
Review for: Luminous Lilac
This quad is not good. The gray is like the most useable color. The pink color barley shows up, and the purple is patchy and chalky and the why I even bought this palette. I regret buying this because they other expert wear eye shadows are so much better and pigmented. I have 2 other and they are some of my favorites quads but they just missed on this one.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
My worst experience with an eye shadow palette was this one right here. Given the $6 price tag I figured it would be at least a decent palette for a new look. I got no color at all from this on my eyelids. I will not be buying this again. Greatly disappointed in a big make up line like Maybelline to have had such a bad experience on my first try.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I love it do you?
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
I owned this but does anyone else think this comes off easily or?
Marina J.
I absolutely love the colors but was wondering if anyone actually follows directions when using these? I would probably not use the colors as directed... Has anyone done that, and if so, did you like the results?
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Am I the only one who loves this pallet
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Is this a good quad my friend gave it to me