20 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #53 in Eyeshadow

Extraordinary creamy rich color and incredible wear that lasts up to 14 hours.

Expert Wear Es Reno High Pearl Ingredients:

• CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
  • CI 77400 / Copper Powder
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens

• Anyone know where these have come out so far? I haven't seen them a...1 Answers
  • How is the application on the face?1 Answers
  • How is the wear length for this?1 Answers
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Review for: Nude Glow
I love this shade so much! When I first saw this on Amazon, it was hard to tell if it was matte or shimmer. I asked if it would be good as a crease color like I intended and people said probably not and that it is a good brow bone color. Well, I use this every day for my crease and base. It really helps to blend together the shadows I put on top. Once I get finished with my smokey eye this shade can not be seen. It is buttery, applies well and it is pigmented as expected. I just started getting into shadows and I am so happy to have this in my collection. The quality is much better than the Maybelline palettes. This shade even looks like it would make a beautiful peachy highlight for the upper cheeks.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Review for: Forest Green
I bought this the other day because I needed a green eyeshadow for St Patrick's Day. I only wear eye make up on special occasions so I consider myself a total beginner when it comes to make up. This applies so nicely and was such an beautiful green color. I certainly will be using this again and going to buy more colors in the line. Great price for a great product. *purchased product myself*
Donna G.
Donna G.
Dover, NH
Review for: Tuscan Lavender
I love these little Maybelline Eyeshadow Singles, and I have them in several different color shades! At times I pick out several different color shades and just go crazy, because it's just so much fun! These colors just pop! They're bright and are amazing! They are my go-to eye color product! I love them all and use them all the time! I would highly recommend them to everyone!
Hamel P.
Hamel P.
Cary, NC
Review for: Golden Halo
I've tried mostly all of the Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Singles, but nothing beats this color
"Golden Halo." I wear it almsost everyday since it's so versatile. You can use one swipe for a more natural look or pack it on for a night out, I even use it as a highlight topper! It's perfect for my skin tone (indian tan) and other skin tones too!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Forest Green
Love this eyeshadow!!!!! This was my first time using this brand: Maybelline Expert Wear EyeShadow Singles--Expert Evergreen. I was pleasantly surprised with this product 1) by the shade of the color and 2) by the fact it was not "heavy." Finally, I love this shade of green as we transition from winter to Spring. It is perfect
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Constant Toast
I like these eyeshadows and I like how much pigment there is. I have hazel eyes and I think this color compliments them. I think it is just like any other high end brand. It works well and is easy to apply and blends very well. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to use eye shadow but doesn't want to spend very much.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Golden Halo
Never used gold halo but I have another dark brown shade I've used. It doubles for me as eyeshadow/ labored color. Maybelline has been used in my family since before I was born and I'm 52 so that's a long time. It's nice to know a brand that has been around for years for good reason at reasonable prices.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Tastefully Taupe
This is the perfect shade to wear to work! It has a hint of shimmer, but otherwise provides full coverage on your lid. It is a great grey-brown color (very pigmented). I will repurchase this when I run out.

I have fair, dry, oily skin which is very sensitive and this product did not cause any irritation.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Champagne Fizz
I love this shade in the expert wear line. I makes a great lid shade, highlight shade, inner corner shade, can even be used as cheek highlight if you want. Very versatile in travel and this one shade does so much. Love the price point and will be repurchasing once gone. Also going for other shades. <3
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Not very impressed. The color is not as pigmented as I like so the Made for Mocha color I purchased as a transition shade is too opaque for the other shadows I wanted to use it with. I typically like Maybelline shadows so I'm rather disappointed. [Shadow is a darker shade than depicted in pictures.]
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Tati from YouTube was showing these today. Maybelline released new Eyeshadows. Are they pigmented. Has anyone tried these...
Em V.
Em V.
Does it come in a variety of colors
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
is this product worth the purchase?
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
Is this shadow pigmented? Which color is your favorite?
Loreal T.
Loreal T.
Converse, TX
Is this eyeshadow bright or wry dark?