BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Expert Wear Blush with jet milled spherical powders provides soft, true, fade-free natural color for hours and hours. Silky soft texture blends evenly and easily Oil free Non comedogenic - Won't clog pores Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tin...2 Answers
  • Is this worth trying?1 Answers
  • Es cierto que es muy cara o no? Te deja la. Cara muy nara...1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush
  • "matches my olive skin perfectly for that light pink blush glow . stays on all day, light and not heavy. " in 37 reviews
cynthia L.
Charlotte, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This blush puts a glow on your cheeks and wears pretty good. I like the matte not the shimmery. I'm not a fan of the glittery look. I have used this for a long time off and on.
liz a.
Burlington
This is the only blush I've ever used, mostly because I just haven't replaced it yet, but it does work really well. But really easy to overdo it, definitely tap off excess. And the brush is kinda scratchy; I use the bareMinerals Flawless Face brush with this blush and it works really well.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
These are a good starter blush. I’m not too picky when it comes to formula for blush as long as it isn’t chalky or too pigmented. This isn’t chalky but it is a little dryer of a formula. It isn’t super intensely pigmented like the Wet N Wild blushes are so I really like that! The apply really well however some of the shades have glitter in them. I think that the color “light mauve” is a really good natural everyday color for my fair skin! I enjoy these blushes!
Margarita C.
Easton
Para mi, este rubor es muy bonito y realmente es efectivo, me encanta el color porque siento que al llevarlo al rostro con una brocha no queda muy pigmentado,asi que para mi es perfecto y lo recomiendo, mi unica observacion seria su brocha, la cual no es tan funcional para la aplicacion; pero sin embargo este producto realmente me gusta.
Caroline E.
I love he blush! It is not too pigmented so I can build up depending on how much color I want. The brush IS TERRIBLE. Please do not put that near your face! 5 stars for the blush since I think it is a great quality-price relation, but minus one for the brush. Would rather they keep the brush out and charge $0.50 less!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Great little pallete of blush. I have an olive complexion and this is a great contrast of color for me. I don't use blush every day, usually when I'm getting a little more done up. Compariable in price to other products that are similar.
Audrey M.
Purchased at: Target
This is the first blush I ever bought and I still keep buying it. It’s light but the pigment is buildable and it applies nicely with a good blush brush. The color can be a little sheer but if you want a good starter blush this is the one for you.
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock, IA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this color, it’s not super red, it’s more of a dusty pink. Shimmer finish. Best for light skin. Very reasonably priced. There is a lot of product. Long lasting. I would recommend to people looking for a cheap blush
Maria R.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Target
I have used this kind of blush for years because it is so affordable and easy to use! Maybelline has a great variety of colors for all skin tones. The blush is pigmented without being too dramatic for everyday wear.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
does it lasted all day?
Faith H.
Stoke on Trent
Is it worth its money? ❤️
Clarissa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tint since it sparkles?
Lynnette D.
Does this product come in many colors?
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
Is this shade really dark or inbetween?

Amazon