BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Expert Wear Blush with jet milled spherical powders provides soft, true, fade-free natural color for hours and hours. Silky soft texture blends evenly and easily Oil free Non comedogenic - Won't clog pores Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tint since ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth trying?1 Answers
  • Es cierto que es muy cara o no? Te deja la. Cara muy naranja?1 Answers
María Victoria P.
If you're looking for a blush that already has highlighter on it this is definitely your choice. At first I was hesitating but I decided to buy it cuz it's Maybelline and you can never go wrong with Maybelline, so when I tried it, I didn't like it that much because you can see a lot of glow on it, but when I went to the party I was attending, everybody told me like "what an amazing blush or you got a different glow on your face" so you can say that people liked it. That's why I can say that I recommend it but I don't tend to use the glowing kind of blush.
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
This blush was not exactly what I had hoped for. It was a little heavy with too much shimmer. I didn't find that it blended as well as what I was used to, and had dark spots or streaks even though I applied it the same as my other blush. The cover broke almost immediately which led to the blush spilling out all in my makeup bag. Also, as a sidenote, the makeup brush contained in this is pointless. You could almost do as much good with a toothbrush. :)
Katherine R.
I liked the color of the blush that I purchased. The brush that comes with the blush did not last long and I ended up using a different brush to apply the product. I felt as though I had to apply the blush over and over to get it to show up on my skin. It also did not last as long as I would have liked. I have tried other Maybeline blushes and found success though!
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
I did not care for this product. I loved the price, but sometimes cheaper isn't always better. I didn't think it was true to color and I also felt it didn't stay on long. I purchased it at one of the "big box stores" because they have a variety of makeup. I would only recommend this product to someone trying out makeup and not wanting to spend a lot of money.
Anahi F.
Tyler, TX
I'm a little in between dark and light skinned, a little more leaning to a caramel/olive/tan color. This color does not show on my skin like I thought it would. It has subtle color which is good if you're looking for a blush that'll be great for a lazy routine. However, it does give a bit of a shine so I have started using it as a highlighter
Irmaris L.
This blush is nice, goes nicely on my skin with a brush. I like the colors but I find the blush doesn't last on my face. I find it not long wearing. I didn't experience any irritation or breakouts while using the Maybelline expert wear blush. I don't think I will buy it again because there are other options at the same price range.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA
It works okay but it doesn't seem to stay on all day. The pigmentation is not what I expected from Maybelline. It seems to me should be put on a many layers to get the look that I'm looking for. I do prefer the three-in-one bronzer blush and highlight set that I could not find what I was looking for it on here.
Nichole M.
Renton, WA
I've been on a blush kick lately (how did I overlook this staple?!) and was hoping to find some affordable options to try out different colors. Maybelline blushes are a little harder and less blendable than other blushes I have used. This color also didn't work for me because it was too light for my skin tone.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
This is really pigmented but in a not so good way. This blush is way too fragranced, it smells like old lady makeup. The actual formula of this blush is very hard to work with, you really have to try and blend the impossible. My cheeks look patchy and dry when I tried to use this. I would definitely skip.
April N.
Lakeland, FL
This blush is a pretty color but it does not stay on very well. If you sweep it on just for an everyday look and do not necessarily need it to last long, then it does its job but does not stay as well as the NARS blushes. But, this blush is also a fraction of the cost so it is good for its worth.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
does it lasted all day?
Faith H.
Stoke on Trent
Is it worth its money? ❤️
Kate M.
Seymour, IN
I've been considering this particular line, since I'm absolutely into the colour, but I'm a little nervous. is there any way to make it look not matte?
Alexis D.
Does it show up brightly (as in a hot pinkish color) on very light skin?
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
Is this shade really dark or inbetween?