BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Expert Wear Blush with jet milled spherical powders provides soft, true, fade-free natural color for hours and hours. Silky soft texture blends evenly and easily Oil free Non comedogenic - Won't clog pores Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tin...2 Answers
  • Is this worth trying?1 Answers
  • Es cierto que es muy cara o no? Te deja la. Cara muy nara...1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush
  • "matches my olive skin perfectly for that light pink blush glow . stays on all day, light and not heavy. " in 37 reviews
Jay đź’–.
This blush was alright. Sometimes it would take me a little while to get it to blend,but I had a very pretty shimmery pink color that I quite liked,so it was worth it. I had to throw mine away though,my dog got a hold of it and absolutely destroyed it lol. But I did like it. I give it a 5.8/10 and would possibly repurchase.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This is a good blush. I used this for years. It has a matte and shimmery finish. I like that it gives off both affects of the matte and shimmery finishes. I also like how easy it is to blend. I would buy this product again.
Tami W.
Doesn’t stay on all day. Tends to wear off pretty quickly. No matter what color I try it doesn’t seem to look very natural. I have a half used blush in my makeup bag and it’s simply a backup, not an everyday or go to brand.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Great little pallete of blush. I have an olive complexion and this is a great contrast of color for me. I don't use blush every day, usually when I'm getting a little more done up. Compariable in price to other products that are similar.
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Hyun K.
I honestly think you don't need an expensive blush when you use it everyday. This one is one of my fav blush and the color pretty muted but, the pigmentation is strong and stays on all day long. It makes me look more awake and alive.
Debora S.
Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Maybelline is an amazing brand! I really like it! The water proof masc, is amazing, after it I started to use another kind, like this blush! It's unbelievable, I like it!
MarĂ­a Victoria P.
If you're looking for a blush that already has highlighter on it this is definitely your choice. At first I was hesitating but I decided to buy it cuz it's Maybelline and you can never go wrong with Maybelline, so when I tried it, I didn't like it that much because you can see a lot of glow on it, but when I went to the party I was attending, everybody told me like "what an amazing blush or you got a different glow on your face" so you can say that people liked it. That's why I can say that I recommend it but I don't tend to use the glowing kind of blush.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I'm not big on Maybelline's blushes, I like them to be more pigmented and blendable but they do show up a bit better if you use an angled powder brush instead of the one provided. Nice for a subtle flush of color but not the best for more sculpted, contoured looks.
Lejla B.
This stuff is cheap and good if you want to add a little touch of pink to your cheeks. It comes with a brush which is a good way to apply it. I would recommend this one for people with fairer skin because I feel like it wouldn't be vibrant enough to see on people with darker skin.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
does it lasted all day?
Faith H.
Stoke on Trent
Is it worth its money? ❤️
Clarissa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tint since it sparkles?
Lynnette D.
Does this product come in many colors?
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
Is this shade really dark or inbetween?