BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Expert Wear Blush with jet milled spherical powders provides soft, true, fade-free natural color for hours and hours. Silky soft texture blends evenly and easily Oil free Non comedogenic - Won't clog pores Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tin...2 Answers
  • Is this worth trying?1 Answers
  • Es cierto que es muy cara o no? Te deja la. Cara muy nara...1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush
  • "matches my olive skin perfectly for that light pink blush glow . stays on all day, light and not heavy. " in 37 reviews
Margarita C.
Easton
Para mi, este rubor es muy bonito y realmente es efectivo, me encanta el color porque siento que al llevarlo al rostro con una brocha no queda muy pigmentado,asi que para mi es perfecto y lo recomiendo, mi unica observacion seria su brocha, la cual no es tan funcional para la aplicacion; pero sin embargo este producto realmente me gusta.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Great little pallete of blush. I have an olive complexion and this is a great contrast of color for me. I don't use blush every day, usually when I'm getting a little more done up. Compariable in price to other products that are similar.
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Sam B.
kissimmee, FL
I love this shade ! It gives you a natural look from day to night if yiu don’t want to go heavy on the makeup ! It’a amazing to say I would recommend to my friends and family. Like I love the pigment !
María Victoria P.
If you're looking for a blush that already has highlighter on it this is definitely your choice. At first I was hesitating but I decided to buy it cuz it's Maybelline and you can never go wrong with Maybelline, so when I tried it, I didn't like it that much because you can see a lot of glow on it, but when I went to the party I was attending, everybody told me like "what an amazing blush or you got a different glow on your face" so you can say that people liked it. That's why I can say that I recommend it but I don't tend to use the glowing kind of blush.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I'm not big on Maybelline's blushes, I like them to be more pigmented and blendable but they do show up a bit better if you use an angled powder brush instead of the one provided. Nice for a subtle flush of color but not the best for more sculpted, contoured looks.
Lejla B.
This stuff is cheap and good if you want to add a little touch of pink to your cheeks. It comes with a brush which is a good way to apply it. I would recommend this one for people with fairer skin because I feel like it wouldn't be vibrant enough to see on people with darker skin.
Marley P.
What can I say, other than "I love this blush"? It is everything I'm looking for in a blush for pale skin. It lasts the entire day with no fading, and looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin. The color you see in the pan is the color you get. I would definitely buy this again!
Kylee M.
Baraboo, WI
So amazing I love it so much it looks pefect on every skin tone this is my favorite blush I use it everyday it's my go to blush all of my friends love this it is so buildable it just looks so perfect on your cheeks I would recommend this to everyone that I meet
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
I have two of these blushes I gave one away which I regret. I have them in berry sorbet #60 & tropical melon in #41. Both are very pigmented and true to color. They are easy to blend and have some shimmer to it. I would repurchase some of the blushes as well as the ones I don't have but I haven't seen these in store recently.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
does it lasted all day?
Faith H.
Stoke on Trent
Is it worth its money? ❤️
Clarissa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tint since it sparkles?
Lynnette D.
Does this product come in many colors?
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
Is this shade really dark or inbetween?