BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Expert Wear Blush with jet milled spherical powders provides soft, true, fade-free natural color for hours and hours. Silky soft texture blends evenly and easily Oil free Non comedogenic - Won't clog pores Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does this product leave a white cast or kind of white tint since ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth trying?1 Answers
  • Es cierto que es muy cara o no? Te deja la. Cara muy naranja?1 Answers
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Great little pallete of blush. I have an olive complexion and this is a great contrast of color for me. I don't use blush every day, usually when I'm getting a little more done up. Compariable in price to other products that are similar.
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
Good blush. Don't hate it, don't love it. If is on sale, grab it. Why not? It blends well and comes with a little brush. I don't think the brush works well with the product but I've used it for other things and it's functional!
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Can r really brag . It's cheap blush. It can show up but I'm not in love. Feels weird & can really be pink in any shade. Not a huge fan.. I do like their darker color if I'm out of miliani 03 but it's so matte . Like shimmer
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Hyun K.
I honestly think you don't need an expensive blush when you use it everyday. This one is one of my fav blush and the color pretty muted but, the pigmentation is strong and stays on all day long. It makes me look more awake and alive.
Debora S.
Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Maybelline is an amazing brand! I really like it! The water proof masc, is amazing, after it I started to use another kind, like this blush! It's unbelievable, I like it!
María Victoria P.
If you're looking for a blush that already has highlighter on it this is definitely your choice. At first I was hesitating but I decided to buy it cuz it's Maybelline and you can never go wrong with Maybelline, so when I tried it, I didn't like it that much because you can see a lot of glow on it, but when I went to the party I was attending, everybody told me like "what an amazing blush or you got a different glow on your face" so you can say that people liked it. That's why I can say that I recommend it but I don't tend to use the glowing kind of blush.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is a pretty good plush, I like the duo so you can blend and get a good look, I like to wear this on my cheeks but also chin and forehead. I do this for a little life to my face as during the winter my skin can seem pasty white! I like the way it makes my skin look a bit revived and alive. The colors are a good neutral peachy blend.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not big on Maybelline's blushes, I like them to be more pigmented and blendable but they do show up a bit better if you use an angled powder brush instead of the one provided. Nice for a subtle flush of color but not the best for more sculpted, contoured looks.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
I have two of these blushes I gave one away which I regret. I have them in berry sorbet #60 & tropical melon in #41. Both are very pigmented and true to color. They are easy to blend and have some shimmer to it. I would repurchase some of the blushes as well as the ones I don't have but I haven't seen these in store recently.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
does it lasted all day?
Faith H.
Stoke on Trent
Is it worth its money? ❤️
Kate M.
Seymour, IN
I've been considering this particular line, since I'm absolutely into the colour, but I'm a little nervous. is there any way to make it look not matte?
Alexis D.
Does it show up brightly (as in a hot pinkish color) on very light skin?
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
Is this shade really dark or inbetween?