BY MAYBELLINE

This precision, slant tip tweezer removes hairs easily and quickly.

Maybelline Expert Tools® Slant Tip Tweezer
  • "These slant tip tweezers are amazing. They're strong and good quality. They've lasted me a year already and still in great shape." in 6 reviews
  • "I do make sure to have lots of light because I don't want to pinch myself again." in 1 review
  • "They're easy to hold, grip small hairs really well and are very well made. " in 1 review
Krista M.
Peoria
Ugh I love these tweezers. It's so hard for me to find good ones these days and these are absolutely perfect for what I need.
Emily B.
Best one out there! I used to hate plucking my eyebrows until I got this. Makes it less of a hassle to pluck them!less pain!!
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
I've had many tweezers but this one Hass has has to be one of my very favorites! I would recommend this one to my friends
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love these tweezers. The slant tip makes it easy to remove the smallest of hairs. Got mine at Walmart for a great price!
Erikseida Z.
Farmersville
These are my go to when it comes to tweezers, I've tried many others and they haven't lasted me as long as this one.
Liliana S.
Brentwood , NY
This product is a little too small for my liking but over all great tool to get the little hairs around your brows.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
These are sharp tweezers. You may cut yourself or get a pinch but they eventually get the hard to remove hair out.
A'dayr S.
Stephenville
My GO TO tweezers! They work perfect for plucking stray eyebrow hairs and making your eyebrows neat and perfect
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
Theses are very affortable tweezer they work good it would be better if they had designs on the tweezers lol
Nichole W.
Ok so i have really thick unruly eyebrow hairs and these are the only tweezers that have worked for me so far
Anita M.
What makes these tweezers different from all the rest? What would make me want to buy them?
Jenny S.
Are these easier to use than regular tweezers, or really about the same?

back