BY MAYBELLINE

This precision, slant tip tweezer removes hairs easily and quickly.

Buy on Amazon
  • "These slant tip tweezers are amazing. They're strong and good quality. They've lasted me a year already and still in great shape." in 6 reviews
  • "I do make sure to have lots of light because I don't want to pinch myself again." in 1 review
  • "They're easy to hold, grip small hairs really well and are very well made. " in 1 review
Shannon B.
Dawson
Love these! I have a pair that they bedazzled with pink gems and they are by far my go to tweezers for everything! They are the perfect strength to be able to easily get those small hairs. The angle is great as well. Great price. Over all the best tweezers I've used!
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Love this tweezers one cause the are slanted. I usecto use the pointy one and some times it was hard to get a hair. Now this it is easy, ti me it seams that it is much easier to get your brows the way you want them and to get the arch to.
Genesis M.
I love this slanted tweezer the most because it removes hair from the root efficiently. I don't have to worry about shaving and getting ingrown hairs on my face anymore. I'm completely satisfied with this tweezer and will purchase once I need a new one
Stephanie K.
Vancouver, WA
I was scriptural at first when seeing these tweezers because of their shape. They aren't as pointy like regular tweezers but they ended up working great and really easy to use!
Kimberley M.
Miami Shores, FL
Absolutely love this product. It's a must have. It's sharp enough for you to be precise and doesn't dull over time. I can't live without this product!
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
My go to for those pesky eyebrow hairs that threaten to give me a unibrow! Also helps with those scary chin hairs that pop up outta nowhere!
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I don’t like it very much.
The shape and the handle of it.
It can use for some big area maybe but not for some small area and tiny hair
David R.
This product is a must. It is a life saver and is easy for on the go. This product has a gloat edge and sharp that gets the job done.
Angela M.
216 dairy corcoran ca
Yes I still do my own eyebrows I wish they look perfect but I love them they look alright I would never go have someone else do them
Kara Y.
Anita M.
What makes these tweezers different from all the rest? What would make me want to buy them?
Jenny S.
Are these easier to use than regular tweezers, or really about the same?