BY MAYBELLINE

This precision, slant tip tweezer removes hairs easily and quickly.

Maybelline Expert Tools® Slant Tip Tweezer
  • "These slant tip tweezers are amazing. They're strong and good quality. They've lasted me a year already and still in great shape." in 6 reviews
  • "I do make sure to have lots of light because I don't want to pinch myself again." in 1 review
  • "They're easy to hold, grip small hairs really well and are very well made. " in 1 review
Mari C.
Maybelline Expert Tools® Slant Tip Tweezer best tweezer I had ever bought!! They are really good, I will be repurchasing.. they are easy to use! I really like this they work great.. I would recommend for anyone to try them out. I was totally satisfied
Jacqueline D.
Springville, PA
I love these tweezers. I got them in a brow kit, and it was super affordable. I love using these to pluck unwanted hairs from my eyebrows. If I ever lost these, I wouldn’t know what to do. They are my favorite tweezers ever.
Cheyenne O.
I love these tweezers for using on my big bushy eyebrows. the slant really grabs onto the hair and yanks it right out. I gave it four stars because i feel like ironically the tips got kind of dull.
David S.
These are excellent for the purpose that I use them for which I'm not embarrassed to say is the removal of unruly "Old Man" eyebrow hair. When I was younger I noticed that the older men in my family, my father and grandfather had WOLFMAN like bushy eyebrows. I thought it made them look twice their age. So when I was in my twenties I started plucking the wild ones as they came in and continued the process through the years often borrowing my wife's tweezers which she wasn't too pleased with but she liked the results. Now my wife has passed but the ladies are always telling me I look ten or fifteen years younger than I am. I guess it was worth the effort. So fellows remember the hair dye commercial may say "Mr. Gray gets no play", but Grandpa "Bush Brows" doesn't score much either.
kandiss J.
I use these tweesers almost everyday and they have lasted me about 2 1/2 years. For the price ive really gotten a lot of good use out of them. They are strong and the ends are still pluckin' those hairs. Good product.
Elizabeth a.
great tweezers!! they dont make you struggle when plugging out your eyebrows. i also use them to apply my lashes and they work really good too. really easy yo use amd they dont break easy or loose they grip. i would recommend for you to buy this tweezers
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
These are perfect! I have owed many pair. My heart stops when I can't find them. I get them at Walmart. Sort of pricey but very well worth it. I have oil skin but I recommend them to anybody! You will not be disappointed.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
These are my favorite tweezers! They seem to grab the hair soooo much better then the others I've used. I'm very picky when it comes to my tweezers but these im able to style my eye brows much much easier!
Jay A.
I have own Maybelline tweezers for years now. I haven't had these for long but they are great for those hair that are hard to grasp with my other tweezers because the hair is too short or I even think is at a weird angle. I have pinched myself a couple of times and made my lid bleed a little. You need to be careful because they are a little sharp. I do make sure to have lots of light because I don't want to pinch myself again. I like that they are steel so I can disinfect them every time I want to use them.
Shannon B.
Dawson
Love these! I have a pair that they bedazzled with pink gems and they are by far my go to tweezers for everything! They are the perfect strength to be able to easily get those small hairs. The angle is great as well. Great price. Over all the best tweezers I've used!
Anita M.
What makes these tweezers different from all the rest? What would make me want to buy them?
Jenny S.
Are these easier to use than regular tweezers, or really about the same?

back