Maybelline Expert Tools® Lip Brush uploaded by Nelly B.

BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Retractable brush for application of lipstick and lip gloss.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this eye liner. It is easy to apply and stays on vert well. The price is very reasonable not as expensive as other brands. Other liners I have tried whip off or fade after just a few hours. " in 3 reviews
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Kanchan S.
Maybelline tool lip brush is not very high-quality brush, for lips you want dense but edgy brush which gives shape to your lips, after wash sometimes it's bristtle come out. needs to improve.
Nelly B.
I really like this eyeliner i uploaded a photo of me wearing it, it lasts pretty much all day and doesnt have a harsh chemical smell or anything i would highly reccomend purchasing, its fairly affordable so you can look your best for cheap.
Sandy M.
Trevose
This lip brush works exceptionally well.  It doesn't smear or wear off quickly.  I have just recently started using a lip liner brush and I tried Maybelline first due to the fact that I've had good luck with all make-up and tools and I was pleasantly surprised.  So I have only tried Maybelline for this item.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
I'm not a big eyeliner user, so this scared me from the beginning. I have small eyes, and eyeliner transfers to my lids and undereye. I found this one to apply nicely, but also smudges. If you are looking for a liner to smoke out, this is the one for you! I skip liner altogether.
Mirelis R.
I like this lip brush because its easy to manage and super soft. Got it as a gift so I don't know if the person bought it at the store or online. I use this lip brush almost every day when using a lip palette. I'm deff satisfied with this product.
Kaley D.
Excellent lip brush, the only problem I have with it is that there is a little bit of a problem applying it and it doesn't really last very long. Other than that it's very a very pretty non-sheer coverage.
Rachel S.
Crystal B.
Spring lake , NC
Bought from Walmart
Decent price
I love the way it applies. Not difficult
I love it a lot compared to others
Very easy application
Good value
Decent amount of product for the price
I'm satisfied
Victoria D.
pittsburgh
This is great for applying lipstick, lip stain and lining your lips. I use it if I am using more than one color because I can blend them and make layers of different colors.
Shavonne B.
Thunder Bay, ON
I actually haven't ever heard of a lip brush before. When would you use one? Does it make a difference applying lip products with a lip brush versus other methods?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have been looking for a great lip brush that applies lipstick easily, would this be a good one to try?
q me decis de esa marca anda??
Agustina U.
Can you buy it in Argentina?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this make your makeup routine easier/quicker? Is it Worth buying & trying?