BY MAYBELLINE

Apply loose or pressed powder with this big and fluffy makeup face brush.

Buy on ULTA*
Robin F.
Robin F.
Bartlett, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush!!!! I have had several over the years and I couldn't buy a better brush... it is easy to use and reasonably priced!!!! My skin type is normal and never have a problem with this brush..❤❤❤ mine is old and need a new one but still works great!!!
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is not the best. I found it scratchy and didn't really blend out my makeup that well. I have tried to use it for foundation, blush, and setting powder. The only thing it worked for was the setting powder, but even then, with the hard bristles it disturbed my foundation and caused streaking.
Pilar G.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
in what I say bruchas I love having many I think they are one of the products that can not miss in your bag of makeup and have it for many and have several options of use I love it and this is one of my favorites because it is of excellent brand .
Erica H.
Erica H.
Gary
Works great. Puts makeup on evenly. Very easy to use. Have kind of oily skin. Makeup gets blotchy when I dont use the brush. Price is very good. Not expensive at all. Much better than any of the expensive ones Ive tried. Very satisfied with product.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for 1 dollar and it works like I bought it for 1 dollar not terrible but I prefer something more fluffy I used this for my face powder to set everything it works but I still finish with my beauty blender
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Mauldin
Great brush just don't use them often. I'm very basic in my make up selections. The brush is soft and affordable. If I used make up more often, I may use this brush more. It's a little pricey but overall a decent product.
mary l.
mary l.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and the price it is easy to clean and I have oily skin so I am careful what I buy even if its brushes....its a lot better than other brushes
Claire👗🎀 C.
Claire👗🎀 C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The facial brushes by maybelline are not that great. They fall apart while using them. I would say just go for expensive brushes but maybelline products
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup brush is affordable and works well! It works especially well with other Maybelline products. Great product overall!
Erica K.
Erica K.
jacksonville
I like the Maybelline face brushes they are very affordable and easy to use the only con is the bristles on the brush tend to fall out
Jessy L.
Is it available in Argentina?
Jessy L.
Esta disponible en Argentina?