BY MAYBELLINE

Apply loose or pressed powder with this big and fluffy makeup face brush.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have two of these. I use one for a powder brush and one for a blush brush. Love them!" in 4 reviews
Brittany N.
Makeup brushes are great!! They are my favorite!! I have a bunch of brushes that I use for so many things for makeup! Foundation, primer, concelar, powder all of it. I use makeup everyday! Makeup you can cover all kinds of things even tattoos
Swayzee E.
Reno
This product was nice and did its job, however I found that most of the time it would leave black bristles all over my face after using this product. Besides that small issue, I found the quality to be average with slightly abrasive bristles instead of soft ones. Lasted about 4 months before completely falling apart on me.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
The must have brush an excellent tool for make up. The brittles are very smooth and feels like feather in your face. It a good investment and will be a treasure to your kit. 😘
Robin F.
Bartlett , TN
Love this brush!!!! I have had several over the years and I couldn't buy a better brush... it is easy to use and reasonably priced!!!! My skin type is normal and never have a problem with this brush..❤❤❤ mine is old and need a new one but still works great!!!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This brush is not the best. I found it scratchy and didn't really blend out my makeup that well. I have tried to use it for foundation, blush, and setting powder. The only thing it worked for was the setting powder, but even then, with the hard bristles it disturbed my foundation and caused streaking.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
in what I say bruchas I love having many I think they are one of the products that can not miss in your bag of makeup and have it for many and have several options of use I love it and this is one of my favorites because it is of excellent brand .
Erica H.
Gary
Works great. Puts makeup on evenly. Very easy to use. Have kind of oily skin. Makeup gets blotchy when I dont use the brush. Price is very good. Not expensive at all. Much better than any of the expensive ones Ive tried. Very satisfied with product.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this for 1 dollar and it works like I bought it for 1 dollar not terrible but I prefer something more fluffy I used this for my face powder to set everything it works but I still finish with my beauty blender
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
the brush doesn’t do much for me the hairs aren’t to soft and leave my foundation streaky i definitely prefer a sponge more its not horrible but it doesn’t look my best i probably wont buy again
Shelly S.
Mauldin
Great brush just don't use them often. I'm very basic in my make up selections. The brush is soft and affordable. If I used make up more often, I may use this brush more. It's a little pricey but overall a decent product.
Jessy L.
Is it available in Argentina?
Jessy L.
Esta disponible en Argentina?