BY MAYBELLINE

Apply loose or pressed powder with this big and fluffy makeup face brush.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have two of these. I use one for a powder brush and one for a blush brush. Love them!" in 4 reviews
Lillian E.
Nice and soft. Evenly spreads makeup. I use it everyday and I love it. It also takes a while to show dirt/ makeup bc it’s so dark so I feel like I can wash it less even tho that’s kinda gross.
Brittany N.
Makeup brushes are great!! They are my favorite!! I have a bunch of brushes that I use for so many things for makeup! Foundation, primer, concelar, powder all of it. I use makeup everyday! Makeup you can cover all kinds of things even tattoos
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
The must have brush an excellent tool for make up. The brittles are very smooth and feels like feather in your face. It a good investment and will be a treasure to your kit. 😘
Robin F.
Bartlett , TN
Love this brush!!!! I have had several over the years and I couldn't buy a better brush... it is easy to use and reasonably priced!!!! My skin type is normal and never have a problem with this brush..❤❤❤ mine is old and need a new one but still works great!!!
Swayzee E.
Reno
This product was nice and did its job, however I found that most of the time it would leave black bristles all over my face after using this product. Besides that small issue, I found the quality to be average with slightly abrasive bristles instead of soft ones. Lasted about 4 months before completely falling apart on me.
Tate M.
darien
This brush is fine, i use it everyday but i probably wouldn’t recommend it. It is relay heap for a make up brush but you can feel the quality when you use it on your skin. Its soft but it doesnt pick up the product like some of my other brushes. For that reason i gave it a 3/5 rating.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
in what I say bruchas I love having many I think they are one of the products that can not miss in your bag of makeup and have it for many and have several options of use I love it and this is one of my favorites because it is of excellent brand .
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
the brush doesn’t do much for me the hairs aren’t to soft and leave my foundation streaky i definitely prefer a sponge more its not horrible but it doesn’t look my best i probably wont buy again
Emilia R.
Being as I’m just starting out with makeup, I’m not too familiar with brushes. It is easy to use and kind of soft. I think I would much rather have a softer brush. For a beginner learning makeup, I would recommend.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This brush is not the best. I found it scratchy and didn't really blend out my makeup that well. I have tried to use it for foundation, blush, and setting powder. The only thing it worked for was the setting powder, but even then, with the hard bristles it disturbed my foundation and caused streaking.
Jessy L.
Is it available in Argentina?
Jessy L.
Esta disponible en Argentina?