BY MAYBELLINE

Apply loose or pressed powder with this big and fluffy makeup face brush.

Buy on ULTA*
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
The must have brush an excellent tool for make up. The brittles are very smooth and feels like feather in your face. It a good investment and will be a treasure to your kit. 😘
marissa g.
Hoffman Estates , IL
the brush doesn’t do much for me the hairs aren’t to soft and leave my foundation streaky i definitely prefer a sponge more its not horrible but it doesn’t look my best i probably wont buy again
Robin F.
Bartlett , TN
Love this brush!!!! I have had several over the years and I couldn't buy a better brush... it is easy to use and reasonably priced!!!! My skin type is normal and never have a problem with this brush..❤❤❤ mine is old and need a new one but still works great!!!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This brush is not the best. I found it scratchy and didn't really blend out my makeup that well. I have tried to use it for foundation, blush, and setting powder. The only thing it worked for was the setting powder, but even then, with the hard bristles it disturbed my foundation and caused streaking.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
in what I say bruchas I love having many I think they are one of the products that can not miss in your bag of makeup and have it for many and have several options of use I love it and this is one of my favorites because it is of excellent brand .
Erica H.
Gary
Works great. Puts makeup on evenly. Very easy to use. Have kind of oily skin. Makeup gets blotchy when I dont use the brush. Price is very good. Not expensive at all. Much better than any of the expensive ones Ive tried. Very satisfied with product.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this for 1 dollar and it works like I bought it for 1 dollar not terrible but I prefer something more fluffy I used this for my face powder to set everything it works but I still finish with my beauty blender
Shelly S.
Mauldin
Great brush just don't use them often. I'm very basic in my make up selections. The brush is soft and affordable. If I used make up more often, I may use this brush more. It's a little pricey but overall a decent product.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
This brush is very soft and can be used all over the face! I use it for blush and it does the job very well! I love that it doesn't shed everywhere like brushes I've oreviously had did.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I like the Maybelline brushes a lot. They are very soft and effective, you can definitely notice when a brush is poor quality and Maybelline brushes are definitely great quality.
Jessy L.
Is it available in Argentina?
Jessy L.
Esta disponible en Argentina?