BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #87 in Eyelash Curlers

These silicone cushions are designed for use with our Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler.

• I`m in desperate need of new curler refills! Are these worth it? Th...1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler Refills
  • "This eyelash curler really lasts and creates the perfect curl; just be careful when it comes to not pinching your skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "Makes eyelashes look all clumpy and stuck to the curler." in 1 review
  • "I think this is a very good product." in 1 review
JANE C.
JANE C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used maybeline eyelash curlers. It curles my eyelashes perfectly. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to maybeline and the refills
gizzelle b.
gizzelle b.
Indio, CA
I loveee these ! I'm always at the store back for more. I have thick lashes so they don't hug on them as much as others do
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Makes eyelashes look all clumpy and stuck to the curler. Don't really like. Makes lashes pull out sometimes.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
These are alright , they sometimes get stuck to my lashes and make them come out
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
These work really well. I like to refill my eyelash curler with these every few months so I pick these up. They fit and work fine. They could be a bit better though.
Emily A.
Emily A.
These work great. I usually curl my eyelashes and it is good to replace them often because of the build up that gets on it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
My eyelashes are very short and this product actually helps make them look longer. I think this is a very good product.
Diana S.
Diana S.
AZzulfi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what is this, but I am writing because in this app you most be writing and writing all the time, and thank you for listening to me, with all my love, thank you so much, and a little more of words ♥
Katharine F.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
I didn't like this eyelash curler. It seemed kind of cheap and it didn't get my eyelashes very curly at all. I wouldn't bother with this if I were you.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`m in desperate need of new curler refills! Are these worth it? The ones I used before used to stick to my lashes and I don't want to go through that again, thanks in advance!