Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler uploaded by Yesika M.Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler uploaded by Rose C.

BY MAYBELLINE #38 in Eyelash Curlers

This makeup tool gently lifts and curls eyelashes.

Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler
  • "This eyelash curler is pretty inexpensive and works OK but the curl doesn't last long" in 18 reviews
  • "I have owned several eyelash curlers in my life and this one has by far been my favorite. Don’t even bother trying the ones made of plastic. This is easy to use, comfortable to drip and does a great job curling my lashes. It works best when you blow a hot blow dryer on it for a few seconds to heat before use. " in 5 reviews
  • "My eyelashes are very short and this product actually helps make them look longer. I think this is a very good product." in 5 reviews
Noelia E.
albany
I love this curler because not only is I.T cheap but I.T curls my lashes really well. I have been using this curler for many years now and I.T still works as good as I.T did when I first bought I.T. I’m always recommending curlers to friends and family members because I love the effect I.T gives my lashes, and I would recommend to get this one.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This worked wonderfully. Super cost effective and I felt like I could use it to achieve several different types of curls for my lashes depending on what I was doing with it. After using it long enough, my eyelashes actually started curling on their own a little too which was awesome!
hailey t.
This eyelash curler is pretty good for its price. I have had mine for over a year now but the soft padding on it keeps falling off now probably indicating that it needs to be replaced. I wish it was a little more durable, but all in all it keeps my lashes curled all day.
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I love this may belaying eyelashes Curler because it really curls my eyelashes anime so long and it makes it easier for me to apply mascara on and I recommend you buy at Walgreens and it was it was a list price there and if I had to buy it again I would buy it again because is the list price and is very good
Hannah T.
I want to like this curler, but unfortunately it just doesn’t do the job for me. My lashes are pretty straight and this curler isn’t strong enough to curl mine enough. It’s also a little bit too big for my eye, making it hard not to pinch myself.
Marion N.
More of a girly girl accessory than an actual necessity. I honestly don’t see the difference between when I use it and when I don’t as I have curly and long eyelashes already, however I still like it a lot because it makes me feel like a glamour 50s actress.
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
Awesome eyelash curler! Doesn’t “bend” your eyelashes, but be careful because it can pinch you if you’re curling too quickly/too close (kinda obvious). Would recommend it to a beginner for sure! Easy to use :)
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
This eyelash curler works great. It is fairly inexpensive and is the perfect size. I have used this lash curler for several years now and it still works just fine. I’ve replaced the rubber piece a couple times you can even just clean of the rubber piece it had and it will work just fine.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I have this eye lash curler basically just because I thought I needed one. I bought it back in high school or something so I couldn't afford anything more expensive. I feel like it does a decent job, I don't notice a crazy difference in my lashes after using so I skip this step a lot but I think it does work for some extra curl. I think it's a great price too!!
Hayley R.
I use this every time I put make up on and I'm never disappointed with the way my lashes turn out after using it. I notice an extreme difference between curled lashes and not curled lashes.
Martina M.
Alexandria
Does it curle short eyelashes?
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Who wants this for free?
Erin A.
Cottam
If I have very flat eyelashes will this curl them easy?
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`m in desperate need of new curler refills! Are these worth it? The ones I used before used to stick to my lashes and I don't want to go through that again, thanks in advance!
Michela C.