Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler uploaded by Yesika M.Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler uploaded by Rose G.

BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Eyelash Curlers

This makeup tool gently lifts and curls eyelashes.

Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler
  • "This eyelash curler is pretty inexpensive and works OK but the curl doesn't last long" in 18 reviews
  • "My eyelashes are very short and this product actually helps make them look longer. I think this is a very good product." in 5 reviews
  • "I have owned several eyelash curlers in my life and this one has by far been my favorite. Don’t even bother trying the ones made of plastic. This is easy to use, comfortable to drip and does a great job curling my lashes. It works best when you blow a hot blow dryer on it for a few seconds to heat before use. " in 5 reviews
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I love this may belaying eyelashes Curler because it really curls my eyelashes anime so long and it makes it easier for me to apply mascara on and I recommend you buy at Walgreens and it was it was a list price there and if I had to buy it again I would buy it again because is the list price and is very good
Liz R.
Las Vegas , nv
I love it. It really gets into your eyelashes and it helps the lengthen. Love it it doesn't hurt and it's not expensive. This product isn't like others that only lift up the tip. I would totally buy it again and I recommend it!
Marion N.
More of a girly girl accessory than an actual necessity. I honestly don’t see the difference between when I use it and when I don’t as I have curly and long eyelashes already, however I still like it a lot because it makes me feel like a glamour 50s actress.
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
This eyelash curler works great. It is fairly inexpensive and is the perfect size. I have used this lash curler for several years now and it still works just fine. I’ve replaced the rubber piece a couple times you can even just clean of the rubber piece it had and it will work just fine.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I have this eye lash curler basically just because I thought I needed one. I bought it back in high school or something so I couldn't afford anything more expensive. I feel like it does a decent job, I don't notice a crazy difference in my lashes after using so I skip this step a lot but I think it does work for some extra curl. I think it's a great price too!!
Kanesha B.
Lamar
This tool is okay. It doesn't curl my lashes like it's supposed to or will will only curl part of my lashes. It does work better than the cheap brand and doesn't pull of my lashes but it just doesn't work as well as I hoped it would.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I’m cheap and so are these. To be fair I’ve never used an expensive eyelash curler and I think they kind of suck in general so maybe it isn’t a quality thing so much as an outdated concept thing. Every curler gives a crimped look instead of curled. Talk about first world problems.
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
To be honest I don’t see so much difference from Maybelline or any brand that you can buy at any pharmacy even at DollarTree, at least this brand is more resistant and there is more durability, so you don’t need to buy a new for a long time.
Kassandra C.
alamo
I've had my eyelash curler for about 1 & 1/2 and so far it has been great but the only thing I do not like is that it creases from the middle of the black rubber and sometimes curls them too much or pinches me but other than that, it's great!
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I’ve owned this for years and it works great! Still works just as it did when it was first opened. I’ve literally had this thing for over ten years. It works great and you can even heat it up with a blow dryer for better results.
Martina M.
Alexandria
Does it curle short eyelashes?
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Who wants this for free?
Erin A.
Cottam
If I have very flat eyelashes will this curl them easy?
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`m in desperate need of new curler refills! Are these worth it? The ones I used before used to stick to my lashes and I don't want to go through that again, thanks in advance!
Michela C.