Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler uploaded by Yesika M.Maybelline Expert Tools® Eyelash Curler uploaded by Rose G.

BY MAYBELLINE #4 in Eyelash Curlers

This makeup tool gently lifts and curls eyelashes.

• Who wants this for free?3 Answers
  • If I have very flat eyelashes will this curl them easy?2 Answers
  • Does it curle short eyelashes?2 Answers
Julia M.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan of this curler, my straight lashes saw absolutely no results with this curler and trust me I curler and curler but nothing!
Rose G.
Rose G.
Super good eyelash curler almost as good as MACS curls eyelashes good , I've been using this brand forever!
SILVER SPRING, MD
I love this may belaying eyelashes Curler because it really curls my eyelashes anime so long and it makes it easier for me to apply mascara on and I recommend you buy at Walgreens and it was it was a list price there and if I had to buy it again I would buy it again because is the list price and is very good
Tayler H.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this eye lash curler basically just because I thought I needed one. I bought it back in high school or something so I couldn't afford anything more expensive. I feel like it does a decent job, I don't notice a crazy difference in my lashes after using so I skip this step a lot but I think it does work for some extra curl. I think it's a great price too!!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Winchendon
I go through lash curler refills like crazy. It's a good idea to put a new one in every once in a while because they can get gross over time. These are soft and flexible for your lashes so the don't damage them. I buy these every few months just to make sure I have an extra incase mine get too dirty
Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
This eyelash curler works great. It is fairly inexpensive and is the perfect size. I have used this lash curler for several years now and it still works just fine. I’ve replaced the rubber piece a couple times you can even just clean of the rubber piece it had and it will work just fine.
Bella 🤘.
Bella 🤘.
Belen
These work so great. I stopped the use of falsies because these made my lashes just as perfect. They are extremely easy to use. I have extremely sensitive skin and I had no problem with them. I use mine everyday & I totally recommend buying these!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These eyelash curler refills are great. Makeup doesn't stick that much to them and they definitely do not rip your eyelashes out. They are also priced good and you can buy them at connivence stores and places like target and Walmart.
Genelle M.
Genelle M.
Aberdeen, NC
I never thought that I would use these. But it hasn't become a makeup staple for me. I use it every time I do my natural lashes and falsies. I got it from Walmart and target. I have one for my kit and one for my kit. I got it from Walmart. It was the BEST purchase yet!!!!!
Aiko F.
Aiko F.
Odessa, TX
It's always good to have extra of these laying around ! People don't realize that eye lashes curled get really dirty and can cause infection if not cleaned or replaced properly when needed :) always have these on hand here at home
SILVER SPRING, MD
Who wants this for free?
Erin A.
Erin A.
Cottam
If I have very flat eyelashes will this curl them easy?
Martina M.
Martina M.
Alexandria
Does it curle short eyelashes?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`m in desperate need of new curler refills! Are these worth it? The ones I used before used to stick to my lashes and I don't want to go through that again, thanks in advance!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Looking to buy an eyelash curler for the first time. Is it necessary to spend more money on a higher-end brand or does this one do the trick?