BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Tapered brush designed for powder eye shadow application.

• What is so great about this shadow brush? 2 Answers
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I like about this brush is there's no shedding. You don't get those little fibers when you're applying your makeup. It's very gentle, a perfect eye shadow brush. It applies evenly and there's no mess. Will not disappoint.
Janet L.
Calumet Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love doing my eye makeup specially when I have the right brushes to use! I use this brush specially to apply shadow to the crease it's really smooth to use and easy to apply !
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really, really liking this brush. It's a bit smaller than I'm used to, but once you get used to it, it fits right into your hand and gives me more control. It picks up a decent amount of product and I haven't had a problem with brush hairs falling out at all. Very happy with my purchase and value of a reliable product.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favorite brush by no means. It's not s brush I go to a regular, it's one I would use if the others are dirty. It's an okay brush but I like other ones better. I would buy again just to have because it is a good brush but I just have better ones as well.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is a staple company that I've used for numerous years. I bought these brushes fairly cheap for brushes and they aren't bad at all. Not too quality but they do the job and do it nicely. They're the way to go when you don't have a lot of money to spend
Taylor M.
These are good little brushes. They're not too expensive, and relatively easy to clean out. Mine didn't tend to hold onto a lot of powders like other brushes would. Don't know if that applies to all of their brushes, though. Worked well, but I've moved on.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow brush is similar to many out there and it is not exactly high end, but it is easy to use and blends out shadows pretty well. I use it on the go, and even at work. It is easy for beginners in makeup. I recommend due to the amazing price, not bad.
Taylor C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brushes to blend my eyeshadow! Very good brush for a drugstore brand! The brush is very soft and blends eyeshadow super easy! It didn't hurt my skin or anything felt very soft on my eyes!
Brittany D.
Highland , IN
Maybelline has to be one of my favorite Drugstore brands! This blending brush really distributes the product well on the eyes! It's comparable to morphe brushes but half the price! I love it!
Danielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. The bristles don't fall out and it easily blended my eyeshadow. Great brush for the price. Easy to use and I bought it at Target.  Maybelline Expert Tools® Eye Shadow Brush
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
What is so great about this shadow brush?