BY MAYBELLINE

Tapered brush designed for powder eye shadow application.

• What is so great about this shadow brush? 2 Answers
Maybelline Expert Tools® Eye Shadow Brush
  • "I love how easy this brush blended my eye shadow. It's a great brush for the price " in 16 reviews
Star❌ S.
Cumberland
Does very well with angles and blending for my eye-shadow and keeps the pigments. The brush itself isn't perfect but does look nice, and none of the hairs or whatever never fell out
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I'm really, really liking this brush. It's a bit smaller than I'm used to, but once you get used to it, it fits right into your hand and gives me more control. It picks up a decent amount of product and I haven't had a problem with brush hairs falling out at all. Very happy with my purchase and value of a reliable product.
Haley M.
This isn't my favorite brush by no means. It's not s brush I go to a regular, it's one I would use if the others are dirty. It's an okay brush but I like other ones better. I would buy again just to have because it is a good brush but I just have better ones as well.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Maybelline is a staple company that I've used for numerous years. I bought these brushes fairly cheap for brushes and they aren't bad at all. Not too quality but they do the job and do it nicely. They're the way to go when you don't have a lot of money to spend
Jo O.
Naples, FL
This shadow brush is similar to many out there and it is not exactly high end, but it is easy to use and blends out shadows pretty well. I use it on the go, and even at work. It is easy for beginners in makeup. I recommend due to the amazing price, not bad.
Taylor M.
These are good little brushes. They're not too expensive, and relatively easy to clean out. Mine didn't tend to hold onto a lot of powders like other brushes would. Don't know if that applies to all of their brushes, though. Worked well, but I've moved on.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
What I like about this brush is there's no shedding. You don't get those little fibers when you're applying your makeup. It's very gentle, a perfect eye shadow brush. It applies evenly and there's no mess. Will not disappoint.
Brittany E.
Hobart, IN
Maybelline has to be one of my favorite Drugstore brands! This blending brush really distributes the product well on the eyes! It's comparable to morphe brushes but half the price! I love it!
Danielle A.
This is a great brush. The bristles don't fall out and it easily blended my eyeshadow. Great brush for the price. Easy to use and I bought it at Target.  Maybelline Expert Tools® Eye Shadow Brush
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
I love doing my eye makeup specially when I have the right brushes to use! I use this brush specially to apply shadow to the crease it's really smooth to use and easy to apply !
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
What is so great about this shadow brush?

back