BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #81 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Tapered brush designed for powder eye shadow application.

Buy on Beauty ...
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really, really liking this brush. It's a bit smaller than I'm used to, but once you get used to it, it fits right into your hand and gives me more control. It picks up a decent amount of product and I haven't had a problem with brush hairs falling out at all. Very happy with my purchase and value of a reliable product.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush. The bristles don't fall out and it easily blended my eyeshadow. Great brush for the price. Easy to use and I bought it at Target.  Maybelline Expert Tools® Eye Shadow Brush
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush!!!! It's a great blending brush and it feels great on this skin. It blends your eyeshadow very well
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great brush! Bristles don't fall out even after many times of cleaning. It also blends eyeshadow like a dream!
Amayranis P.
Amayranis P.
Worcester
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brushes to blend my eyeshadow it works wonders!!! You can find them at Walmart
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I got this brush a few months ago and I did not like it at all for make up purposes. It felt cheap and the hairs kept falling off. But it was useful for painting a few art projects.
Janice R.
Janice R.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy this brush blended my eye shadow. It's a great brush for the price
Mila G.
Mila G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow brush i love it and i love this mark is the best ... this brush is soo soft and i usually us it its just woow
la6.m k.
la6.m k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Lisandra S.
Lisandra S.
Fajardo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta por que ademas que difumina muy bien el producto sus cerdas son mui suaves