Maybelline Expert Tools® Dual Sharpener

Two-in-one sharpener for eye and lip pencils.

How are these at sharpening jumbo lip pencils?
Start your review of Maybelline Expert Tools® Dual Sharpener!
Product Highlights
“I love this sharpener! I grabbed one after I received the Kohl Eye Pencil in the Frosty Vox Box. It was super cheap as an add-on item with Amazon and it works great! I love that it has the lid that catches the shavings so they don't go everywhere.” in reviews
Knoxville
This is my go to sharpener! It works for every type of liner I own and it has not let me down yet. Easy to open, clean and stays in place during sharpening. I’ve had mine for around a year and it hasn’t dulled yet. I’ve used on both lip liners and eyeliners and I haven’t found anything that doesn’t work in one side or the other. Very inexpensive for its quality.
Peachtree City, GA
This works pretty good. Sometimes it gets James but as long as you empty it and un jam it it is good for sharpening makeup pencils and it has two sizes for thinner and thicker pencils. Pretty satisfied and would recommend.
Stillwater, OK
Cannot go wrong getting this sharpener. It works perfectly for jumbo an regular sized pencils. Also works great with the plastic pencils it's not just for wooden ones. All the shavings will stay in the sharpener until you're ready to dump it. Awesome product!
Hamden, CT
No need to pay more money for an expensive eye liner sharpener. This Maybelline sharpener is so sharp and precise and costs half as much as many of the top shelf company sharpeners out there. The best feature of this sharpener is the size of the two holes. The chunkiest of liners will fill perfectly in the larger hole and the point that is achieved by using this sharpener is perfect. Many sharpeners waste a lot of product while trying to get a precise tip but for some reason this sharpener gets result with just a few turns of the pencil. Excellent product for the money. I've had mine for years now and it's still as sharp as the day I bought it!!!
Brick, NJ
I personally don't feel it's necessary to spend a ton of money on certain make up tools. And a pencil sharpener is one of them. I bought this Maybelline Eye pencil sharpener in the drugstore and I'm extremely happy with it. It fits multiple size Eye pencils and gives them a sharp point without having all the product chunk up in the blade. I don't feel like I'm wasting half the products just trying to get a sharp end. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good eye pencil sharpener!!
Honolulu, HI
For the price, such a great deal and has lasted me long. I love how it has a plastic cover to protect the shavings from falling out & makes it easy to throw it out just by opening it open the trash can or where I want to discard the shavings. I would buy again if mine breaks but it lasts long and still going.
Madison, AL
This is the only sharpener in my makeup bag! I love that it has two sizes- it works for all of my makeup pencils! The blades sharpen my pencils quickly and cleanup is easy. Definitely recommend this affordable sharpener!
Austin, TX
This is an okay sharpener. It fits most, but not all pencils (especially larger/chubby ones). I used mine on a daily basis and after about a year the plastic on both the top and the bottom broke. Still useable, but not great. Okay for the price if you are on a budget, but I am sure there are better drugstore options out there. TLDR: sizes okay for most pencils, cheap, broke after a year of continual usage.
Gray, LA
I have one that is a few years old and it still works great for both small and wide pencils. It sharpens so easy and fast. It really last for a long time, mine is over three years old. Its a great buy.
Clarksville, TN
This is a really great makeup pencil sharpener to have. It sharpens wooden lip pencil and lip crayons so well. For the price its really great. And I would really recommend buying it. One of the best sharpeners I've tried.