BY MAYBELLINE

Multitasking makeup tool that shapes and grooms eyebrows and separates eyelashes.

Buy on Amazon
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I really like this brush and I don't just use it for eyebrows. I use it for my eyelashes because sometimes I will encounter my lashes sticking together or having some clumps on them. What I do is I use the comb side of this and I end up separating my lashes. And it works really well at all so smooth it out my eyebrows because they tend to be very unruly and I need something that's going to make them go back into place without messing up my eyebrow that I've just worked on. As well as kind of get it back into shape. So overall I really like this brush. And it's quite cost-effective.
Kassandra G.
Edinburg
I like the brush so much because it helps me on my daily routine , the brush it made high quality & it last longer than other brands it's very easy to use , I recconend it because I been using other brands and they don't meet my expectations like this one does !!!!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love all the bushes from this brand! They work well and last a long time. This brush is easy to take on the go and is a wonderful price it works like a professional brush! I highly recommend you try this
Kyla B.
The Maybelline brush and comb works to tame the craziest of eyebrows. I use it every morning throughout my makeup routine as it is fairly easy to use. I would recommend this affordable product to anyone.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
this product works very well. even though it can be used for the eyelashes i use it to also comb my eyebrows. i use it everyday to make sure everything is in place. it is super cheap. when brushed that day they will stay in the same position. i would buy this again if mine ever broke.
Ashlynne m.
I definitely love this neat little tool. I have eyebrows that need to be tamed and THIS is the tool to help! I have a few of them actually..... Lol I keep one in the car, one in my purse, and one in my bathroom. And the best part is... It's only $1 from e.l.f
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
I seriously always use this tool!! It makes your eyebrows look neat and all go the same direction! I use it to fill in my eyebrows, pluck my eyebrows or sometimes for my lashes! I recommend it! It' a must have to complete the make up tool kit!
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
A nice thick brush yet the bristles are soft. I have a bunch of brow brushes but this one is one of the few I actually use for my brows because it's pretty delicate. Product doesn't get stuck in it that easily which is also a plus.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
I use this brow brush all the time, right before i fill in my eyebrows. it's a good product to have. It comes in handy to me and i enjoy using it. it's so easy to carry it in my make up bag! i recommend trying this out
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product since I really didn't want to spend do much money it's really worth the price does its job bought it from rite aid pharmacy it's just as good as the more expensive ones would buy it again
Angela M.
Is it made for your lashes or brows?
Elizabeth D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I've never gotten anything like this. would this be a great beginner tool?
Jessica J.
Brasil
O produto é bom? E de um material resistente e firme? E as serdes são boas?