BY MAYBELLINE

Apply blush or bronzer for shading and highlighting.

Maybelline Expert Tools® Blush Brush
  • "I like this brush because it's the perfect brush to apply my blush !! when blush brushes are too big it makes my blush look like I'm a clown but this one is perfect." in 7 reviews
Nouhaila E.
Great bruch for poder and blush it gives you a simple and naturel look for all the day so soft for skin with a good quality
Kyla B.
Nashville, GA
This is the only blush brush that I have found in which I actually like. The brush works great, it isn’t too stiff but it isn’t too flimsy either. The brush can be found anywhere from ulta to target.
member-e05dde778
This is way too large for a blush brush and the bristles are very rough. It gets dirty easily and though it's cheap, it's just not good.
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
Super soft easy to blend. Work well. Strong handle. Easy to hold. I love it. Little pricey
Gracie N.
This brush works so well. It is super soft to the skin and it works good with my pale complexion. I have an elf blush brush and it doesn't even compare to this brush I love it. I would buy it again! I use it just about everyday.
Melita W.
Very soft and helps to blend in very well also is very good with foundation and concellerit doesn't hurt or leave any marks
Angelica R.
me encanta las brochas y esta es muy bella y unica es suave y de facil manejo y ademas deja una sensacion linda en la cara
Maite W.
Hamburg
The Maybelline Expert Tool Blush Brush is so soft... I am not using it every day.  But for the weekend its perfect, applying very easy the blush on the skin and fits in the hand.
Amber D.
Hartsville,SC
I don't use blush all the time but when I do I use this brush and I love it! It applies the blush perfectly! Couldn't be happier!
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
This blush brush is incredibly soft and dense. It works really well for setting powder. I think it's a little big to use as a blush brush, but I love it for setting my powder every day. I would recommend this to anyone! Plus the price tag isn't too bad either.
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who can tell me the price please?

Amazon