BY MAYBELLINE

Apply blush or bronzer for shading and highlighting.

Sorayis I.
Sorayis I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy suaves cerdas, para un acabado natural, fáciles de limpiar, eficaces para una aplicación exacta, fácil de usar, es un producto de uso diario, para cuando te maquillas para el trabajo, es muy accesible de precio, si recomiendo los producto Maybelline
Andry P.
Andry P.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this brush, in the first place by the material in which it is made, its texture that does not hurt my face by its softness, thirdly takes the desired product with greater ease, lasts a lot and I certainly recommend it with the eyes Closed
Maite W.
Maite W.
Hamburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Maybelline Expert Tool Blush Brush is so soft... I am not using it every day.  But for the weekend its perfect, applying very easy the blush on the skin and fits in the hand.
Shalanda F.
Shalanda F.
Vernon, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite brushes to use ! I love it and feels good on sensitive skin! I would record this product to friends family and everyone is nice and small but not to small fits great in my makeup bag !
Summer A.
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not recommend. It is very rough on skin and caused me to come out in a rash. Although, it is very easy to use. I will not be buying again.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
I like this brush because it's the perfect brush to apply my blush !! when blush brushes are too big it makes my blush look like I'm a clown but this one is perfect.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Antigua
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really a fan of this brush. It's a little but too flimsy for my liking and doesn't really blend out your makeup that good.
Nouhaila E.
Nouhaila E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bruch for poder and blush it gives you a simple and naturel look for all the day so soft for skin with a good quality
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
me encanta las brochas y esta es muy bella y unica es suave y de facil manejo y ademas deja una sensacion linda en la cara
Nesrin S.
Nesrin S.
it's very good and really nice ❤️❤️ and i use it for seven months and it still new 😍😍 i loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee it
Valentina o.
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who can tell me the price please?