BY MAYBELLINE

Apply blush or bronzer for shading and highlighting.

Buy on ULTA*
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this brush to much especially for this to be a blush brush I don't like it it's to flimsy and dispenses to much product
Amber D.
Hartsville,SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use blush all the time but when I do I use this brush and I love it! It applies the blush perfectly! Couldn't be happier!
Marissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product. I love it! I highly recommend this to other people. I always have some at home on hand.
QueenOfMyOwn H.
I LOVE this brush. it goes on smooth when applying makeup to the face the little bristles dont come out either
jay👑 (.
Sevierville, TN
Not the best brush but it is good for bronzing the skin or all over face powder! It's fluffy and kind of soft!
Asti S.
Hoopeston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. I use it almost everyday. It has nice quality. I use it for my bronzer and it does well.
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super soft easy to blend. Work well. Strong handle. Easy to hold. I love it. Little pricey
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to brushes I feel like this is low quality. Sometimes it is better to just splurge and buy high quality. The bristles fall out easily which is really annoying when powdering your makeup. Also, when you clean the brush it clumps together and when you try to unclump it the bristles fall out as well.
Natalie R.
This product doesn't last long. In my opinion, it is low quality and I wouldn't recommend it. When you use it to powder your makeup, the bristles fall out easily which can be a pain.
Bia S.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush brush is incredibly soft and dense. It works really well for setting powder. I think it's a little big to use as a blush brush, but I love it for setting my powder every day. I would recommend this to anyone! Plus the price tag isn't too bad either.
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who can tell me the price please?