BY MAYBELLINE

Apply blush or bronzer for shading and highlighting.

Gi G.
Gi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not love this that is for sure. The bristles s were really uncomfortable on my face and there was a ton of breakage in the brush. I also did not feel like it was worth the money I spent on it because it was poorly made. I recommend looking for a different brush.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
This brush is simple. It's a great everyday blush brush because it gets the job done, but didn't cost too much. I've felt softer bristles, but these are just fine. I got it at a drugstore and would recommend it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
This brush is soft and applies make up pretty smoothly. I bought this at a cvs a few years ago. I use it when I'm in a rush. I was happy to be able to purchase this at a drug store. I suggest giving it a try and see if it works for you!
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works so well. It is super soft to the skin and it works good with my pale complexion. I have an elf blush brush and it doesn't even compare to this brush I love it. I would buy it again! I use it just about everyday.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing. The bristles are so soft and the brush is fluffy like, so it gets the whole area compared to a lot of other brushes that you have to keep applying it to have it perfect. This is one of my favorite brushes, I definitely recommend!
Sabah E.
Sabah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a very nice blush brush that i had for long time and use  it a lot. very soft and it applies the product very well, also its easy to work with.
lilt r.
lilt r.
El Segundo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for a cheap brush, but with a few dollars more, you can get a better brush which holds it's individual hairs better and survives cleaning. Sometimes it's better to make the investment!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer a shorter brush for my face. The length of this brush just isn't for me. The hair on the brush is not the best. It got easily damaged
Patsy S.
Patsy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good brush definitely smooth and great to use for powder and such that you would normally use on your face or wherever it's being used
Amber D.
Amber D.
Hartsville,SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use blush all the time but when I do I use this brush and I love it! It applies the blush perfectly! Couldn't be happier!
Valentina o.
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who can tell me the price please?