Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush uploaded by Andrea U.Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush uploaded by Myleena J.Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush uploaded by Rayann C.

BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Angled brush designed for precise application of eye shadow and brow powder.

Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush
  • "This brush is very precise for eyebrow shaping and also I use it to smudge my eyeliner. It's very handy and easy to use. My skin type is oily" in 22 reviews
  • "This brush is very precise for eyebrow shaping and also I use it to smudge my eyeliner. It's very handy and easy to use. My skin type is oily" in 20 reviews
  • "I love this brush I use it to make a dark crease line that really brings out my eyeshadow that's on the lid. I also love the way it makes such thin perfect lines" in 4 reviews
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Love this brush!!! I use dark eyeshadow as eyeliner on my bottom lashes and also to add darker browns to my crease! This brush works perfectly because of the angled bristles! I recommend this brush to everyone
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
This brush was really good when I first bough it . but after I washed it the bristles were different it would not put on makeup the same I don't know maybe it was the way I washed the brush
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I like using this Angel defined brush for my brows. Great value and it is not expensive at all. I have lightly grown brows and it is perfect to apply any dipbrow or gel product to the brows. I would recommend this angled brush to anyone who likes to mix it up when it comes to applying makeup to the brows. Picked it up on sale at Walmart long ago.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Love this brush .. I bought it from target for a great price . I use it daily to perfect my brows and shaping them ! It's very affordable and gets the job done ! The tip of the brush is the right size to smooth in gapped spaces in my eyebrows .. I've had it for a while now but I will make sure to buy another one for back up !!
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
Great for brows or eyeliner. I don't use brushes how they are actually supposed to be used. I get the perfect brow using this and liner (clean it off in between uses) I would recommend to any beginner because it's pretty cheap and gets the job done.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I absolutely love this brush. The bristles as firm enough to create the perfect winged eye liner look, but bend well to allow blending. I purchased mine from Walgreens. I have several of their other brushes, and have had them for many years and they have stood the test of time. They were really inexpensive as well.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
I bought an IT brand tool for my eye brows and it was dirty. And I needed a new one. I didn't want to spend so much money so I bought this one. wOW.. it's amazing. The price is awesome, I use it every day. And I have been for a bout a month and it's still in perfect shape.
Emily B.
Denver
I love this angles brush. I definitely use it for my eyeliner and it never disappoints me to give me the wing that I love. Also helps me give a good flawless brow, who doesn't want that? Good for the price, quality is great too. Bought it at ulta. Would buy again
Lauren D.
I have used this angled liner brush for YEARS. I'm pretty sure I got it in high school and it has been washed many times without shedding or coming apart. I use it to smudge out eye liner and apply shadow to my lower lash line. Very reliable product.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
I personally use this as an eyeliner wing maker as well as a clean up to my eyebrows! It leaves my eyebrows looking to die for after I've done them or just simply got them done. not to mention the bristles aren't cheap and welll worth my money.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it