Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush uploaded by Rayann C.Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush uploaded by Myleena J.Maybelline Expert Tools® Angled Definer Brush uploaded by Andrea U.

BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Angled brush designed for precise application of eye shadow and brow powder.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this Angel defined brush for my brows. Great value and it is not expensive at all. I have lightly grown brows and it is perfect to apply any dipbrow or gel product to the brows. I would recommend this angled brush to anyone who likes to mix it up when it comes to applying makeup to the brows. Picked it up on sale at Walmart long ago.
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush .. I bought it from target for a great price . I use it daily to perfect my brows and shaping them ! It's very affordable and gets the job done ! The tip of the brush is the right size to smooth in gapped spaces in my eyebrows .. I've had it for a while now but I will make sure to buy another one for back up !!
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for brows or eyeliner. I don't use brushes how they are actually supposed to be used. I get the perfect brow using this and liner (clean it off in between uses) I would recommend to any beginner because it's pretty cheap and gets the job done.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. The bristles as firm enough to create the perfect winged eye liner look, but bend well to allow blending. I purchased mine from Walgreens. I have several of their other brushes, and have had them for many years and they have stood the test of time. They were really inexpensive as well.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush!!! I use dark eyeshadow as eyeliner on my bottom lashes and also to add darker browns to my crease! This brush works perfectly because of the angled bristles! I recommend this brush to everyone
Emily B.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this angles brush. I definitely use it for my eyeliner and it never disappoints me to give me the wing that I love. Also helps me give a good flawless brow, who doesn't want that? Good for the price, quality is great too. Bought it at ulta. Would buy again
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally use this as an eyeliner wing maker as well as a clean up to my eyebrows! It leaves my eyebrows looking to die for after I've done them or just simply got them done. not to mention the bristles aren't cheap and welll worth my money.
Jazmine S.
Waco
I love this brush it's easy to fill in brows with I use it all the time in my daily routine it's a very good value not pricey at all plus it's easy to apply and use I would recommend this product to my family and friends
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a ton of different brushes to put on my makeup but this brush is one of my favorites for my eye shadowing and blending. I use it everyday and it's fairly priced compared to others. I would recommend this to others!
Heather M.
Lakeland, FL
All of the tools they have a really great and easy to use. I have dry skin and some deadness on my cheeks and it works. Pricing is pretty decent. If you are looking for something basic or simple, I highly recommend.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Beauty Junkie Expert
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it