Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes uploaded by Marylena F.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York makeup artist approved For a soft, natural look. Easy-to apply, reusable lashes. ; maybelline.com

• Would these make good starter lashes? I'm starting to explore the...1 Answers
  • Is it heavy?1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this to someone who has no experience with...2 Answers
Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes
  • "But if you want a very natural boost to your lashes these are good." in 1 review
  • "they my eyes pop and make me glamorous. " in 1 review
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
These are really perfect for that natural simple look where you do not go too crazy at all.
Hannah M.
Fordsville
I'm not a huge fake lash where because personally they irritate my eyes but I do like these these are very subtle and pretty I like that and in A Lash if I'm going to wear that and that is just the look I like some people like dramatic lashes I'm just more of a real last type of gal but if I do wear fake lashes this is definitely what I would wear
Promise F.
Chatom
I loved this product. It made my eyes popped and everyone wondered where I got them! I put them on and added mascara and it made everything pop! It was easy for me because I've had experience. Since I've bought them I have bought three or four more pairs! Glad that they worked and I didn't waste my money!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
I'm not a big user of fake lashes but these are probably among my favorites along with the Kiss brand of lashes. They stay on all night, easy to apply and come off just as easy. I have never had a problem with them and they come in many different styles but these are the most natural looking for my eyes.
JoJo D.
Montclair, VA
I love these lashes! There are some days where I want my lashes to have that extra "pop," and these lashes are the perfect tool to get that look! Perfect for daytime use and very natural looking, these lashes are easy to apply, stay on all day, and give me a boost of confidence. I love this product!
Tony T.
Antelope , CA
I love these lashes so much they are the most natural looking lash and definatley compliment all eye shapes and sizes ! The band is comfortable and the lashes look so real I'd recommend this too all my friends because they are universal and very inexpensive. Love these lashes so much !
« ح.
Fort Lauderdale
Love it so much the best Love amazing product I wouldn't change anything about it and meet all my expectations it was great packaging came in wonderful condition I am a repeat user right here LOL no packaging was amazing once again I don't really think I would change anything about it love you
Nicole S.
Louisville
Love them by the look of them! They were a little big for my eyes but that's okay I just cut them down. The glue take a little longer to dry that some other glues I've used. Will use these for an everyday look bc I don't really have long eyelashes!!!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I found these lashes to be ok, as far as drugstore lashes go. Obviously, these are not going to be the highest quality BUT I did find that they looked quite nice none the less with a few coats of mascara. They are cheap and they totally do the job. Recommended
Paige K.
They just look really fake! If your a beginner and are looking for something pretty affordable buy this but as time grew on I just noticed how fake they looks and just weren't that pretty on me but I have seen other people in these lashes and they slay!
Erika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this to someone who has no experience with false eyelashes or extensions?
Maria L.
Is it heavy?
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would these make good starter lashes? I'm starting to explore the world of lashes!
How long are they?