Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes uploaded by Kayla M.Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes uploaded by Marylena F.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York makeup artist approved For a soft, natural look. Easy-to apply, reusable lashes. ; maybelline.com

• I haven’t ever used false lashes before and I am looking ...7 Answers
  • Would these make good starter lashes? I'm starting to exp...1 Answers
  • Is it heavy?1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes
  • "Easy to apply. Natural looking. In love with these .if you love feeling beautiful these can get you there" in 31 reviews
  • "Va va voom! These lashes make my eyes look huge and at a very affordable price. Can't go wrong with a great brand and something so easy to apply at that. Makes me feel glamorous. " in 7 reviews
  • "Very comfortable and practical.. not too over the top. Easy to apply. I'd definitely recommend." in 6 reviews
  • "But if you want a very natural boost to your lashes these are good." in 1 review
  • "they my eyes pop and make me glamorous. " in 1 review
Brittany G.
Donna, TX
They were sorta short. But they were easy to apply. The price was very affordable. The packaging was easy to open and get off. It doesn’t compare to any others I’ve tried. I recommend to people who don’t like dramatic lashes.
JoJo D.
Montclair, VA
I love these lashes! There are some days where I want my lashes to have that extra "pop," and these lashes are the perfect tool to get that look! Perfect for daytime use and very natural looking, these lashes are easy to apply, stay on all day, and give me a boost of confidence. I love this product!
Jessica B.
Okay,  I have really small eyelashes,  and there is only a few mascara types that I've tried and like.  So honestly I didn't think I would like these,  because it isn't mascara but I love these so much.  they're kind of hard for me work with sometimes,  like putting them on but after I get them on it's good from there.  I mean,  sometimes I have to go and fix them but only rarely do I have these problems.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
I'm not a big user of fake lashes but these are probably among my favorites along with the Kiss brand of lashes. They stay on all night, easy to apply and come off just as easy. I have never had a problem with them and they come in many different styles but these are the most natural looking for my eyes.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I found these lashes to be ok, as far as drugstore lashes go. Obviously, these are not going to be the highest quality BUT I did find that they looked quite nice none the less with a few coats of mascara. They are cheap and they totally do the job. Recommended
Miranda💋 R.
This product is perfect for someone with boring eyelashes. To give them a good look to your makeup look. The use of this product is ideal for any eye color and skin color. I would recommend this product to everybody!
Sarah S.
These are good eyelashes. They are not the best I have ever used, but are descent. I had to cut mine down a little bit. The quality is good, but overall you can tell these lashes are not real when wearing
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
I had high hopes for these lashes when I purchased them. The packaging is what caught my eye. I have brown eyes so the black lashes always match perfect. This was my first time to purchase this brand.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I simply love lashes! Maybeline Expert eye lashes are another GO for me. Creates a more dramatic look even without creating the look with make up. Gives a very natural looking finished look!
Debra U.
Great product in a pinch. Does the job of great coverage for your lashes making them look thicker and Fuller however will flake off rather easily so you will have to be prepared to reapply.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I haven’t ever used false lashes before and I am looking for options on a good brand to start with that aren’t over dramatic. Maybelline Expert Lash LashesRimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil #influester #falsies
Erika W.
Would anyone recommend this to someone who has no experience with false eyelashes or extensions?
Maria L.
Is it heavy?
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Would these make good starter lashes? I'm starting to explore the world of lashes!
How long are they?