Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes uploaded by Kayla M.Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes uploaded by Marylena F.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York makeup artist approved For a soft, natural look. Easy-to apply, reusable lashes. ; maybelline.com

• I haven’t ever used false lashes before and I am looking ...7 Answers
  • Would these make good starter lashes? I'm starting to exp...1 Answers
  • Is it heavy?1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Lash Lashes
  • "Easy to apply. Natural looking. In love with these .if you love feeling beautiful these can get you there" in 31 reviews
  • "Va va voom! These lashes make my eyes look huge and at a very affordable price. Can't go wrong with a great brand and something so easy to apply at that. Makes me feel glamorous. " in 7 reviews
  • "Very comfortable and practical.. not too over the top. Easy to apply. I'd definitely recommend." in 6 reviews
  • "But if you want a very natural boost to your lashes these are good." in 1 review
  • "they my eyes pop and make me glamorous. " in 1 review
Brittany G.
Donna, TX
They were sorta short. But they were easy to apply. The price was very affordable. The packaging was easy to open and get off. It doesn’t compare to any others I’ve tried. I recommend to people who don’t like dramatic lashes.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
I'm not a big user of fake lashes but these are probably among my favorites along with the Kiss brand of lashes. They stay on all night, easy to apply and come off just as easy. I have never had a problem with them and they come in many different styles but these are the most natural looking for my eyes.
Tony T.
Sacramento, CA
I love these lashes so much they are the most natural looking lash and definatley compliment all eye shapes and sizes ! The band is comfortable and the lashes look so real I'd recommend this too all my friends because they are universal and very inexpensive. Love these lashes so much !
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I found these lashes to be ok, as far as drugstore lashes go. Obviously, these are not going to be the highest quality BUT I did find that they looked quite nice none the less with a few coats of mascara. They are cheap and they totally do the job. Recommended
Sierra S.
Wichita, KS
Great lashes for beginners, not to thick or to thin, easy to use and apply, I have enjoyed these, not as well made as others but still good to use if your starting out, I would definitely recommend this product.
Debra U.
Great product in a pinch. Does the job of great coverage for your lashes making them look thicker and Fuller however will flake off rather easily so you will have to be prepared to reapply.
Hannah M.
Fordsville
I'm not a huge fake lash where because personally they irritate my eyes but I do like these these are very subtle and pretty I like that and in A Lash if I'm going to wear that and that is just the look I like some people like dramatic lashes I'm just more of a real last type of gal but if I do wear fake lashes this is definitely what I would wear
Charity W.
These lashes were not the best I've had, but they were ok for a one time bases. I don't think I would use them again. Although the packaging was very nice and they were easy to apply.  And the price was very reasonable, so if your looking for a  fairly good pair of lashes for a cheap price these are for you.
Promise F.
Chatom
I loved this product. It made my eyes popped and everyone wondered where I got them! I put them on and added mascara and it made everything pop! It was easy for me because I've had experience. Since I've bought them I have bought three or four more pairs! Glad that they worked and I didn't waste my money!
JoJo D.
Montclair, VA
I love these lashes! There are some days where I want my lashes to have that extra "pop," and these lashes are the perfect tool to get that look! Perfect for daytime use and very natural looking, these lashes are easy to apply, stay on all day, and give me a boost of confidence. I love this product!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I haven’t ever used false lashes before and I am looking for options on a good brand to start with that aren’t over dramatic. Maybelline Expert Lash LashesRimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil #influester #falsies
Erika W.
Would anyone recommend this to someone who has no experience with false eyelashes or extensions?
Maria L.
Is it heavy?
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Would these make good starter lashes? I'm starting to explore the world of lashes!
How long are they?