BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Erica F.
Erica F.
Review for: Eye Eyes
These trios are ok. I don't think they are anything super special. I actually like the ones where there are 4 shadows and it tells you brow bone, lid, crease, and outer v. Most of those colors are pretty and crazy pigmented!! These just don't work as well as those.
Ann C.
Ann C.
The first eyeshadows i purchased ever were from Maybelline, change is difficult although there are soooo many other options out there! Maybelline eyeshadows have great pigmentation and color options i absolutely love! Recommended!
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Review for: Eye Eyes
This trio eyeshadows are pretty cute . I purchased for my teenage daughters and they where happy. Con is that there not too pigmented and don't last all day . But then again your not paying much for them . Still a great product.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
I love these color palettes. For someone like myself who is not very savvy when it comes to makeup, these palettes make it simple to coordinate colors for a chic eye look. I prefer to use my own brush for application, however.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeshadow. It's a nice, neutral eyeshadow I can use to make my eyelids look a little more even. i use the light base color to highlight the corners of my eyes and browbone.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little pallets just so you know what colors go together. On the back it tells you where you should put each color on the lid. Which is good for the non makeup artist.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rutland, VT
Absolutely love this palette. The colors are beautiful and they are so pigmented It does have a little bit of fallout but it's not too bad. Makes my blue eyes pop
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love their eyeshadows. Great color combinations and blendable. I think they could work on the packaging I'm always breaking the top off.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Eye Eyes
This pallet could have done better. It's smooth and all but doesn't stay on. Not pigmented at all either
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Eye Eyes
Have lots of the colors great price,great collection, long lasting,even if you sweat doesn't come off.