BY MAYBELLINE

This fragrance-free, moisturizing formula gently removes waterproof mascara and eye makeup.

• Mineral Oil
  • Isopropyl Palmitate
  • Lanolin Oil
  • Butylparaben

• Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?2 Answers
  • Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
I bought it because the price was great. It worked well to remove my makeup but left my skin very oily.
Ana B.
Corona, NY
Its to oily it feels greasy, not god to fix mistakes when doing your makeup.
Christina W.
I got this at my closest drug store the price was good it does work with taking your eye makeup off sometimes you do have to rub a little bit it’s my first time buy this brand for makeup remover and I think it will be my last every time I use it it bothers my eyes and it makes my vision blurry so I won’t be using it again and I won’t be buying again either
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
I didn't find this removed my eye makeup well at all, it caused my eyes to blur, and didn't wipe off cleanly. I've used similarly priced products that are much more effective. Maybelline is a great brand, but unfortunately this product missed it's mark.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
I really did not like this stuff, from the moment it was on my skin. It lest my eye area EXTREMELY oily and gross looking. Good thing it was right before bed so my skin had time to absorb it before I went out the next day
Kristen N.
Evenezer, SK
If I could give it 0 stars, I would. It is oily and disgusting. So oily that it interferes with how well my shadow stays on, even after rinsing. I wasted money buying this product and will not buy again.
Sandy F.
This is super oily and doesn't remove my eye makeup very well at all. There are much better eye makeup removers out there for around the same price. I won't be purchasing this again.
Rhiannon P.
Brampton, ON
I hate this product. Leaves my skin oily with some weird residue. It made me breakout so I threw this is the trash right away. Will never be repurchasing this!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,745 reviews
Genial me encanta lo mejor de lo mejor !!! su calidad es inigualable !!! Su fórmula hace q te enamores más y más!!!
Sarah H.
Monongahela, PA
Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??