BY MAYBELLINE

This fragrance-free, moisturizing formula gently removes waterproof mascara and eye makeup.

• Mineral Oil
  • Isopropyl Palmitate
  • Lanolin Oil
  • Butylparaben

• Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?2 Answers
  • Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Although this remover works, it leaves a gross oily film behind. it take a good 15 minutes for it to be gone from my eyes. will not purchase again.
Asia R.
Lubbock, TX
This product feels very greasy and gross on the skin, it especially burns when getting into your eye even though it's meant for the eye area.
Emilia K.
I don't have a problem with this product! Yes it feels very oily but it makes you feel like it's moisturizing your skin after you wash it
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Expert Eyes
I decided to try this out and I definitely like it. It cleans my eye makeup thoroughly. I will definitely purchase again.
Carlee L.
Kansas
This left my skin INSANELY greasy, and broke me out. I would not recommend this product to any one with combination or oily skin.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
It does the job but it does take a while for it to work. I think the oil free version is better because you do not get a residue.
jessica f.
Brighton, MI
It leaves you feeling really gross. it works well if you use it right before you shower. otherwise, I would not recommend it.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
It's super Oily and Baby Oil works just as good and lasts way longer then the little bottle of Maybelines make up remover.
Liv B.
Rego Park, NY
It doesn't work for me. It was too oily and I still had a hard time removing my mascara which is also from Maybelline.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't like it how it makes the application site incredibly oily, it removes makeup of course but it isn't for me.
Sarah H.
Monongahela, PA
Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??