BY MAYBELLINE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This fragrance-free, moisturizing formula gently removes waterproof mascara and eye makeup.

• Mineral Oil
  • Isopropyl Palmitate
  • Lanolin Oil
  • Butylparaben

• Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?2 Answers
  • Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
Chelsea F.
This gets the makeup off but you have to use quite a bit and rub hard. It's very oily not moisturizing. I will probably opt for the oil free version next time.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
Oily, oily, oily. You almost need. Second remover to get rid of the oil slick
It leaves in your face. I threw the bottle out after only using it a few times.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is another great eye make up remover with moisturizer. Some eye make up removers can over dry your eyes but not this little beauty. Highly recommend it.
Morgan R.
The only makeup remover my mom and I use, and we've been using it for years! Cheap and easy to use when needing to wipe away a long day's worth of makeup.
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Like other reviewers have stated this also left my skin feeling incredibly greasy. It removed my makeup but was so slick. I won't be using this again.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Very oily, burns my eyes, does not remove mascara or liner very well. Would NOT repurchase. My fave is BOSCIA Make-Up Break-Up Cool Cleansing Oil........
Amanda G.
It's ok. I only use it to remove eye makeup because it's a really oily product. I use a baby wipe and put a drop of this on it and it works pretty good .
Andrea C.
If I remember correctly, this stuff made my skin and face feel oily and dirty. I would not recommend buying this. I usually like Maybelline products too.
Melissa H.
This stuff works really good to get off makeup but it is a little to oily for me. The price for this is cheap which made me try it in the first place.
Ann-Marie P.
Too oily! I didn't like how it left a oily residue when I was touching up my eyeliner after applying, definitely sticking to makeup wipes from now on.
Sarah H.
Monongahela, PA
Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??

back