BY MAYBELLINE

This fragrance-free, moisturizing formula gently removes waterproof mascara and eye makeup.

• Mineral Oil
  • Isopropyl Palmitate
  • Lanolin Oil
  • Butylparaben

• Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?2 Answers
  • Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
Katina K. P.
Ok I used to be a baby oil user when it came to getting my mascara and eye makeup off. I used this at a friends house one morning and OMG. I never knew you could actually use a "makeup remover" and it actually work on my waterproof makeup. Its a bit oily but it doesn't leave a film.
Ashley R.
This works great to remove waterproof eye makeup, but it does leave an oily film behind on my face. I usually use this to remove all of my eye makeup, and then use a face wash for my entire face.
yesica p.
I really like to use it when I make a loaded makeup on the eyes it leaves my skin moisturized and with a healthy appearance I really recommend it I use it a lot
This is already running out lol

Laura M.
I bought this product because of the great price but i was soon disappointed after thoroughly attempting to take off my eye make up it would just not budge and it also left my skin really oily
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
a really good makeup remover! it really gets everything off with very little scrubbing. it is oily as every says so i usually only use it before bed when i feel like my skin could use some moisturizing.
Ricki H.
Naples, FL
Very greasy feeling BUT it is effective! Gets makeup off with ease. I normally use the makeup remover wipes but they can't get off the waterproof mascara, however THIS stuff can!
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
This is great. I have always used baby oil because i have sensitive eyes and this brand but the sensitive product is so amazing. Both are great and safe to use on the eyes!
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
This burns your eyes so bad it is awful ! it does remove your water proof make up but also makes you cry and leaves you in pain :/ also it leaves a very oily residue on your face that you have to wash off a ton after you are done rinsing your eyes out
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA
This removes make up so easily. But sometimes leaves face feeling greasing and drys out your face later. But definitely takes the make up off which is the point.
Nicole E.
Thornwood, NY
I found this product very oily and even after wiped off, I felt as if there was still product around my eyes. It removed surface eye shadows and upper liquid eyeliner, but I found traces of mascara leftover.
Sarah H.
Monongahela, PA
Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??

back