BY MAYBELLINE

This fragrance-free, moisturizing formula gently removes waterproof mascara and eye makeup.

• Mineral Oil
  • Isopropyl Palmitate
  • Lanolin Oil
  • Butylparaben

• Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?2 Answers
  • Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
Naidelyn V.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love to use this on my eyes to remove any makeup whenever i feel like my makeup is heavy or dramatic and a cleanser is just not doing a sufficient job . This really cleans everything from your eyes and a little goes a long way. The only downside is this is a really oily product
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
A lot of times even make up removing wipes don't remove all of my eye make up, this eye make up remover is great for removing the excess eye make up at the end of the day. Wipes make up away super easily. It leaves my eye area feeling mousturized and refreshed even when I wake up the next morning. The only thing is that its super oily, and I have oily acne prone skin so I have to be very careful I don't get it anywhere except my eye area. A little bit goes a long way, so if you have oily acne prone skin like me apply with caution!!
Sara M.
I wear A LOT of eyeliner and mascara every day and this takes it off so easily!!! I don’t have to “scrub” it off. It is so gentle on the eyes. Plus the price point is perfect. I will never use anything else!!
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
As far as removing water proof mascara, this stuff is a win, but all around it’s not great. Sure, it will remove all your makeup but the oily feeling after is definitely not worth the cleanse. There’s so many other products that will slip your waterproof mascara right off and not leave your face feeling dirty. I probably won’t purchase this again, and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I did not like this makeup remover. It was way too oily and it left my eyes feeling greasy. I had to use a drying soap to make sure the oil was remover. It was pretty messy too, with oil all over my fingers. Even when this was my only option to remove my eye makeup, I would dread using it. Would not recommend this product.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
This is one of the best make up remover I’ve used in a long time it takes the make up off within one swipe I love this make up remover I recommended it to all my friends. It is very good to use !
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this product for years now and I simply love it! Can not live without it! My eye area can get very sensitive at times and this is my go to, because it is so gentle on my skin AND it is moisturizing! I still haven't found a better one!
Kayla D.
Formula is really interesting. Like a gel almost. Bought it to get extra bucks from CVS. It isn't terrible, but I've definitely tried better. Still gets the job done.
Lisa G.
I have used this eye makeup remover for years. Not sure why some of the other reviewers said it did not take off any eye makeup because in my opinion this stuff gets it all off and I wear waterproof eye make-up. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I put a small drop on my finger and apply to the eyes and rub it around. Sometimes I will let it sit while I brush my teeth. Wipes cleanly off with tissue paper or a wash cloth. Leaves my eyes feeling moisturized and clean. The bottle I have has lasted almost two years and I wear eye makeup at least 5 days a week.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I use this for the new Maybelline Matte Ink lipstick and it works great. I only put about a nickle size amount on a cotton ball and rub it around my lips until my lips are clean. I don't have a problem with it being soaked up by the cotton ball. I have tried it on my eyes also and while it does make my eyelids oily, I just wash my face with a mild soap after and it comes right off. I highly recommend this stuff and I will keep buying it.
Sarah H.
Monongahela, PA
Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??

back