BY MAYBELLINE

This fragrance-free, moisturizing formula gently removes waterproof mascara and eye makeup.

• Mineral Oil
  • Isopropyl Palmitate
  • Lanolin Oil
  • Butylparaben

• Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?2 Answers
  • Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically he...1 Answers
Sara M.
I wear A LOT of eyeliner and mascara every day and this takes it off so easily!!! I don’t have to “scrub” it off. It is so gentle on the eyes. Plus the price point is perfect. I will never use anything else!!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
When I’m being lazy and don’t want to do my usual cleansing routine I will reach for this and a cotton swab and it takes off my eye makeup perfectly! The price is great and the quality is always great.
Kayla D.
Formula is really interesting. Like a gel almost. Bought it to get extra bucks from CVS. It isn't terrible, but I've definitely tried better. Still gets the job done.
Lisa G.
I have used this eye makeup remover for years. Not sure why some of the other reviewers said it did not take off any eye makeup because in my opinion this stuff gets it all off and I wear waterproof eye make-up. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I put a small drop on my finger and apply to the eyes and rub it around. Sometimes I will let it sit while I brush my teeth. Wipes cleanly off with tissue paper or a wash cloth. Leaves my eyes feeling moisturized and clean. The bottle I have has lasted almost two years and I wear eye makeup at least 5 days a week.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this for the new Maybelline Matte Ink lipstick and it works great. I only put about a nickle size amount on a cotton ball and rub it around my lips until my lips are clean. I don't have a problem with it being soaked up by the cotton ball. I have tried it on my eyes also and while it does make my eyelids oily, I just wash my face with a mild soap after and it comes right off. I highly recommend this stuff and I will keep buying it.
Danielle B.
Ugh I hate it! First off it is so oily it's not even funny. Thick and oily at that. The directions say to apply to closed eyes, wait 5 seconds and then sweep off but it just doesn't get all my mascara off. Instead, because it's so oily, 5 minutes later I've got mascara melting off and giving me raccoon eyes. The only positive thing I can say is it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. However, I will never buy this again.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I really like this. I bought it on a whim & it works well. The oily effect feels kind of weird but it does work without too much work on your eyes. I like it and will probably buy again. It did last me a long time & it is definitely affordable. Bought it at a grocery store actually!
Kaye H.
This product does a decent job. I had used this in the past and was hoping to find another remover that would work a little better. All the others I have tried have caused irritation around my eyes and stinging. I have very sensitive skin apparently. So until I find something better, I will continue using the Maybelline.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Looking to get all your eye makeup off this is the best product for that. Usually I'm not a huge eye makeup wearer but when I do wear heavy makeup with is my go to for taking it off effortlessly with just a cotton swab or tissue. It's very gentle and mild on your skin
Destiny B.
Tallahassee, FL
This Makeup Remover Is Extremely Oily But It Removes Makeup Instantly. It Was A Great Price And The Bottle Has Lasted Me Some Time Now. I Have No Problem Washing My Face After To Get The Oil Off, But I Can Say This Makeup Remover Is Not So Bad.
Sarah H.
Monongahela, PA
Does this eye makeup remover cause dry skin around the eyes?
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??