BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Makeup Remover Pads, Oil Free Pads contains Oil free, ultra soft towelette thoroughly removes washable eye makeup.

• Do these work well or better then other products?2 Answers
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Omaha, NE
Have purchased these once. Nothing really special about them, they work the same as another other regular makeup wipe. Pretty gentle on my face didn't cause any breakouts and dried quickly.
E Elizabeth V.
E Elizabeth V.
New Orleans
I like the wripes because they leave your skin very clean and they are very gentle on my skin they are very gentle on dry skin the package is very nice they are very good value and not very pricey   Yes I will buy them again the are very good  and I love how they como in different color
jayne B.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Removed product well, and is good and saturated, however for sensitive skin these are a bit strong and irritated my eyes! Could work better for someone with less sensitive skin.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Lancaster, OH
These makeup cloths did a nice job removing stubborn eye makeup. They left a bit of an oily residue, as most makeup remover cloths do. I would buy these again.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
i loved these pads. they were really nice. they were nice and cold to the touch ( i had them in my fridge) it felt amazing after a long hot day
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Great product! I've never had make up remover to do such a fantastic job! One wipe over the eye, and my eye shadow was removed!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love the smell of these also love how easy it is to use doesn't take any scrubbing to get rid of my makeup. Fair price too
Maria F.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I think that this works pretty well at getting my makeup off. I don't like that this leaves a burning feeling afterwards in my eyes and on my skin. 1 of these can go a long way, but it is kind of pricey to buy. I might recommend this to others to buy depending on how sensitive their skin is.
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
I LOOOOOVE These! They work so great, leave a lovely smell and don't irritate my eyes. I got them in a gift box and loved them.. unfortunately, they are kinda pricey. But I would buy them again if they were on sale or I had a coupon
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Do these work well or better then other products?