BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Expert Eyes Faux Lashes are reusable and easy to apply. These soft, natural looking lashes contain adhesive for application. see more...

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like taking these eyelashes and cutting them in half for more of a subtle look. I add it to the corner of my eyes to give myself a bit of a cat eye effect. It also means that I get twice the usage from each pack.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sachse
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay. The color was nice, but I really didn't like how my lashes clumped together. I might just not the best at de-clumping.
Ki 🌸.
Ki 🌸.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used these when I didn't know how to apply lashes although they were super soft and didn't look fake at all.
April S.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I'm not a huge fan of wearing fake eye lashes so this product isn't one for me. They seem to bug me and feel off quite a bit.
Marilyn
Marilyn
These are awesome, the most natural ones I have found. It's too bad Maybelline has discontinued them. It takes practice to get them right so don't assume the first time is a charm. The lashes may need trimming if they are too long. A little at a time on the outer end, NOT the inner corner. Once you apply the glue wait at east 10 seconds so the glue becomes tacky; if your glue does not have a brush like mine you may way to use a toothpick to apply evenly. Time to applied gently tap on the inner corner first, then the outer end finally the middle. Make sure your finger do not carry any left over glue. You may also use a toothpick or a tweezers but be careful!
Add mascara & liquid line-POW you're done & looking fine!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Porto Alegre-RS
I wish these were more available. These are my favorite lashes. Natural looking and light weight. Always beautiful. Never looks cheap. Too bad Maybelline is not longer making these lashes anymore :(
Josie P.
Josie P.
Stanley
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice look to them could almost look natural
On certain eye shapes but quite a stiff band