BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this have glitter in it? Does it come with a brush?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite?3 Answers
  • I have been obsessed with this color eye shadow since I f...1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Eyes Eyeshadow
  • "I am a big fan of Maybelline's eye products. I love the staying power, lasts a long time. The color is beautiful and can be accentuated with anything. " in 10 reviews
Deana H.
This is my very favorite eyeshadow. I have tried many others but always come back to this. I have very deep set eyes so can't wear shadows like most do. This gives my eyes a more even look and light enough to wear from lid to brow. I'm also very pale and its perfect for my skin tone. Anyone new to eye makeup or wants a simple pretty eye try this color. Its perfect and would blend well as the lightest color to a 3 step as neutral colour and would go with almost any nudes browns taupes.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Never was a big fan of their single powder eyeshadows. Yes I've used them & still do sometimes but they are a bit hard to work with a brush & have little pigment that's a bit hard to build up & blend too. Better with an easy finger application. Like an easy lazy no makeup day. Can only be applied with finger & I mean that easy old school just swipe on Eyeshadow look not the glamorous makeup looks we see now just the easy one swipe look. Can be good sometimes don't get me wrong would just rather buy a different one that's more versatile & works better.
Yancy W.
Springfield, VA
This color is great to set your concealer on your eyelids as a primer. I have tan skin so this color doesn't look to yellow on me. Its not super pigmented so I use it as a setting shadow. It was just ok I probably won't repurchase this shadow as I have other yellow powders. It served its purpose though.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I prefer very natural and neutral looks when it comes to make up now. This is a great way to step it up a little without a huge crazy color on my eyelids. It is soft and subtle color. Beautiful. It is also very well priced in my opinion
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Very affordable, which makes it well worth the money. Also a great color, perfect for blending out the crease of an all over lid shade. Only downside is that there can be a bit of fall out but nothing too crazy. Maybelline has a ton of good individual eyeshadows, so I will be trying more!
Jennifer G.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! Maybelline is the company for my everyday shadows. They're not overly expensive and are extremely pigmented! They go on well without a lot of fallout. Definitely recommend!
Anna K.
Atlanta, GA
It's nice eyeshadow, especially I bought it in Cvs with a good deal so it cost almost nothing:) but I find it quite difficult to blend, and it doesn't last all day, but I didn't use eyelid primer with it, so maybe thus is a reason.
Alyssa H.
I personally am not a fan of this product simply because it doesn't go well with my eye color (hazel). Other than that it's very nice, not pricey, and you can find it almost everywhere! I wouldn't recommend this product to people with dark eyes
Chelsea B.
Canton
Love all of their eyeshadows. I have multiple. I think they work pretty great. Last all day for me which is a plus. I use every once in a while due to not wearing makeup every day. I would buy again though.
Christine W.
Florissant, MO
I bought 2 of these single shadows. Linen and a dark green color. they are decent. the green pops under a white base or of you wet your brush. Linen is not as opaque as I would like.
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
Which color is your favorite?
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
How great are the pigments in these eyeshadows? Sheer coverage or do they pop?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I have been obsessed with this color eye shadow since I first started wearing makeup. Does anyone know where I can find it?!
Daisy Y.
Does this have glitter in it? Does it come with a brush?