BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this have glitter in it? Does it come with a brush?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite?3 Answers
  • I have been obsessed with this color eye shadow since I first sta...1 Answers
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their eyeshadow the quality is great and a lot less expensive than other brands out there.. They have wonderful colors! I love how they add a bit of shimmer to their colors too. Really makes them brighten your face! Pretty translucent. Addiction eyeshadow palettes are much nicer. I would recommend buying this product.
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT
It's a decent eyesadow. I like the nice sheen it has and it works well as a transition color on the eyes. I dislike that while it has pigment, it's not as pigmented as I hope. I have to dip a few times to get the color needed to fully apply it. It isn't too spotty or patchy for what it is either.
Abby C.
This was the first shadow color I ever used, so I'm really fond of it. My mom gave it to me as "starter makeup" when I was in middle school. It's a very subtle, sedate color that goes well with a variety of styles. It could stand to be more intensely pigmented, but I think it's a good buy.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this color it brings out my eyes seeing's how i have brown eye's. Maybeliene's Expert Eye's is a great brand of eye shadow's and sometimes you can find them at the dollar tree. I have quite a few times. This color is a wonderful color that's hard to come by any more.
Hildret A.
soy fanatica de los productos maybeliine esta sombra de ojos es super pigmentada y ademas tiene una textura super suave se puedo usar como iluminador y tiene una gran variedad de tonos , cuando se habla de maybelline new york se habla de calidad en maquillaje
Stephanie S.
This is probably one of my most purchased shadows, especially in my younger years. This color is the perfect not-white but light enough for a great highlight/base color shadow. The quality is decent (it's a drug store brand) but is great for the price.
Stehanie O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used this brand for years and years. I have found the perfect color, it's incredibly easy to apply and lasts all day! I wouldn't change brands, ever! I have blue eyes and use it more as a highlighter. It makes my eyes pop! Definitely recommend.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous shade and very pigmented. I used this as a blush and it worked well. I recommend using a light hand and I did notice that it's very easy to over use this because it is such a dark and pigmented color. I didn't like this on the eyes however.
Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
I love this color! It is perfect for those dress up occasions or everyday wear. I have pale blue eyes so with a nice black liner it makes my eyes pop! It feels weightless and doesn't crease! With the compliments I get, I would definitely buy again!
Denis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta sencillamente si no tienes mucho dinero peroquieres un maquillaje que te cubra todas tus expectativas compra estos productos, son fenomenales, esta sombra pigmenta lo sificiente para dejar en tus ojos un acabado espectacular y duradero
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
Which color is your favorite?
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
How great are the pigments in these eyeshadows? Sheer coverage or do they pop?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been obsessed with this color eye shadow since I first started wearing makeup. Does anyone know where I can find it?!
Daisy Y.
Does this have glitter in it? Does it come with a brush?