Maybelline Expert Eyes Eyeshadow

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this have glitter in it? Does it come with a brush?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite?3 Answers
  • I have been obsessed with this color eye shadow since I first sta...1 Answers
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Reasonable price, but doesn't provide the quality or coverage of comparative shadows. It also fades quickly if you are active or in hot weather, and when primer is not applied. I would purchase this product again, but only if I needed a new shadow quickly and didn't have time to go to Sephora or Ulta.
Deana H.
This is my very favorite eyeshadow. I have tried many others but always come back to this. I have very deep set eyes so can't wear shadows like most do. This gives my eyes a more even look and light enough to wear from lid to brow. I'm also very pale and its perfect for my skin tone. Anyone new to eye makeup or wants a simple pretty eye try this color. Its perfect and would blend well as the lightest color to a 3 step as neutral colour and would go with almost any nudes browns taupes.
Kristin W.
Never was a big fan of their single powder eyeshadows. Yes I've used them & still do sometimes but they are a bit hard to work with a brush & have little pigment that's a bit hard to build up & blend too. Better with an easy finger application. Like an easy lazy no makeup day. Can only be applied with finger & I mean that easy old school just swipe on Eyeshadow look not the glamorous makeup looks we see now just the easy one swipe look. Can be good sometimes don't get me wrong would just rather buy a different one that's more versatile & works better.
Yancy W.
Woodbridge , VA
This color is great to set your concealer on your eyelids as a primer. I have tan skin so this color doesn't look to yellow on me. Its not super pigmented so I use it as a setting shadow. It was just ok I probably won't repurchase this shadow as I have other yellow powders. It served its purpose though.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Maybelline Expert Eyeshadow Quads in Natural Smokes & Amethyst Smokes are one of my FAVS! I use it regularly! The pigmentation and staying power along with the price makes them a great value. The packaging could use a little work though! Overall, a great product!
maddie e.
i use this as a highlighter and UGH it is so pretty its not chunky so it looks so natural. This is also buildable if you want something more dramatic. its really soft and pigmented and is like an 1/4th of the price of a high end highlighter
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
In high school, I wasn't wearing a ton of makeup, but I was buying it left and right. This shadow, though, was my go to for probably 6 years. It added a nice bit of shimmer and the taupe is super flattering on all skin tones. I'm pretty sure I still have two or three of these in my makeup bag.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I prefer very natural and neutral looks when it comes to make up now. This is a great way to step it up a little without a huge crazy color on my eyelids. It is soft and subtle color. Beautiful. It is also very well priced in my opinion
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Very affordable, which makes it well worth the money. Also a great color, perfect for blending out the crease of an all over lid shade. Only downside is that there can be a bit of fall out but nothing too crazy. Maybelline has a ton of good individual eyeshadows, so I will be trying more!
Jennifer G.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! Maybelline is the company for my everyday shadows. They're not overly expensive and are extremely pigmented! They go on well without a lot of fallout. Definitely recommend!
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
Which color is your favorite?
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
How great are the pigments in these eyeshadows? Sheer coverage or do they pop?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I have been obsessed with this color eye shadow since I first started wearing makeup. Does anyone know where I can find it?!
Daisy Y.
Does this have glitter in it? Does it come with a brush?